Introduction

Meredith and Derek are married and have 5 kids, quadruplets and Zola. The quadruplets are 3 girls and a boy so altogether her they have 4 girls and a boy.
What is their life like trying to juggle being parents of 5?

Riley Elizabeth Grey Shepherd;

Riley is the eldest by 30 seconds.
Riley has very chubby cheeks, a slightly darker blonde hair then the twins but it is very straight and the longest.
Riley has bright blue eyes.

Riley is the leader of the pack, everyone follows what she does so if she is misbehaving, everyone is misbehaving. It can be a challenge. Riley is the cheeky one, she doesn't like getting in trouble but she is also the troublemaker. Most fights that happen start with Riley. Riley is very much a Tomboy and doesn't really like wearing dresses.

Most Commonly used nickname?  Riles

Cayden Blake Grey Shepherd;

Cayden has short light blonde hair, light green eyes like their Mom and a very small nose. He isn't very tall for his age but he is taller then Rhea.
He is identical twins to Nova.

Cayden isn't very clingy towards anyone but Nova. Cayden is also very active and loves to climb everything and run everywhere. Cayden is the loudest twin because when he gets mad, he either screams loudly with rage or cries loudly, causing Nova to cry too.

Most Commonly used nickname?
Cade

Rhea Evelyn-Rose Grey Shepherd;

Rhea is the smallest Quad. She has the hair that goes to her shoulders like Nova and it is just as light but without the dark roots. Rhea has the darkest blue eyes.

Rhea is very much a Mommy's girl, she is always by Meredith's side and loves trying to do everything Meredith does. Rhea is very well behaved and tends to do her own thing rather than follow the pack. Rhea is very calm and quiet but she is smarter and verbally further along than the others. Because Rhea is the smallest, if a Quad is mad, they do tend to pick on her which makes her cry and she doesn't stop till she gets to see Meredith.
Rhea eats a lot of the twins who don't eat a lot in general and Riley who eats depending on her mood. Rhea isn't too fussy about food and tends to be more adventurous.
Rhea is Mommy's little princess, she loves girly dresses and clothes.

Most Commonly used nickname?
Ray Ray

Nova Esmae Grey Shepherd;

Nova has the same features as Cayden but her hair is longer and her roots are slightly darker then Cayden's.

Nova and Cayden are extremely close. If one cries, the other cries. They like to do everything together. They very much follow Riley and copy her every move so they can get in trouble quite a bit too. Nova is an extreme Daddies girl. If Nova is in a clingy sort of mood, Derek has to slip out of the daycare while she isn't looking to prevent a total meltdown. Nova is also very active. She loves climbing.
Nova isn't girly and likes to be rough but she does like wearing pink, girl dresses now and again.

Zola Grey Shepherd;

Zola is very quiet because she is used to competing with her 4 younger siblings for attention but she does love to have one on one time with her parents.
Zola is the best big sister and loves to help her Mom or Dad with the quadruplets. Her favourite thing to do is to have Princess tea parties with Nova, Rhea and Riley and if she is lucky, sometimes she can persuade Cayden to join in.
Zola switches between a Mommy's girl and a Daddy's girl.