Chapter 21

3rd person (wow shocker)

The day went by as a normal school day. Freshmen asking older students where to go, older students trying their best to not knock out the next 9th grader that asks what way to go and so on. It was now 7th period, Tyler had student assistant in the library. On his way up a pair of hands covered his eyes making him go blind. "Who the hell?!" He yelled as he tried to uncover the hands from his eyes. From one touch, he already knew who it was. "Craig I know it's you" he chuckled and heard a defeated sigh from behind him as he regained his vision. He turned around to see the shorter boy with his arms out in front of him.
"Are you just gonna stand there or..." He whined which made Tyler chuckle as he hugged him.
"I missed youuuu"  Craig cooed as they broke from the hug.
"It's only been a week"
"Still too long" he wined again which made Tyler chuckle.
"Do you have student assistant also?" He questioned and Craig nodded his head.
"We have a class together thank god!" He smiled.
"I might get a schedule change though, I only have a science and history class, no language arts or Math."
"Please don't ask for this class to be switched!"
"Trust me, I won't" Tyler smiled as him and Craig walked into the library to start their work. Tyler had to put the returned books back on the shelfs while Craig checked the books out and/or in. The library never really is busy so they would have the rest of the time to chat and talk.
The bell rang and Tyler and Craig grabbed their stuff as they walked out.
"Did you notice that the school added cherry blossoms here?" Craig randomly asked.
"No, did they really add some?"
"Yeah! There in the back of the school by the gym" Craig said cheerfully. Cherry Blossoms amazed Craig for some strange reason, they were one of his favorite trees. Tyler knew it too.
"Can you show me them? I don't have a gym class this year since I did it sophomore year." Tyler said and Craig nodded, grabbing his hand and running to the back of the school. There were probably 10-15 trees scattered around, beautiful pink petals everywhere.  "Wow... the school really does have money" Tyler gasped  which made Craig snort.
Tyler looked over at Craig who was watching the petals fall, trying to hide a smile. They weren't dating yet, but Tyler was starting to get an idea for asking him out. Now with these trees here, it made his plan work out even better.

hONHONHON
I Have a really cute idea of how they can get together which involves the cherry blossoms so that's why I added them x3
It's probably not gonna happen till a few more chapter tho so qwq srry

Also who doesn't love cherry blossom trees?! There so pretty, honestly I want one.
My wallpaper on my profile is actually a cherry blossom branch and my favorite emoji is definitely the cherry blossom 🌸🌸