Chapter 4

Mini's P.O.V

Yesterday was my first day at my new school and it was amazing! I Met about 4 new people and they were actually nice! The fact that people like me and want to be my friend make me so happy! I just couldn't stop smiling last night.
I got up right at 6 o'clock to get ready. Since I lived alone it was quicker to do things. After One hour of waiting I started to walk to school. I saw Vanoss and Delirious walking together and holding hands. Must be a couple? I've never had gay friends before, heck I didn't know my own sexuality. I'll probably be Asexual since I have no idea of what I like.
I decided to walk slower till someone ran behind me.
"Hey Mini!" I heard randomly and it started me.
"Haha whoops didn't mean to make you jump" the guy said again.
I turned around to be faced with Tyler.
"It's fine I get scared very easily..." I said with a small smile.
"The more you know I guess" he chuckled and we walked into the school together

-

When we got into the school basically  Everyone was calling Tyler and wanted to ask him something
'Hey Tyler!' 'Who is your new friend' 'Tyler did you finish your essay?? I need to get some ideas for it.'
Hey just ignored them and continued to walk down to a area with Lockers. I heard most of the Freshman have lockers there. Weird how its dividend into groups.
We found Nogla alone and decided to walk over to him to talk so I could get to know him better.
He made jokes which made me laugh.
I think I'm going to love it here...! I thought to myself before the bell rang
"Hey" I heard Tyler say." Don't run into any kids and act like you were just busted. I laughed.
"I won't" and continued to my class

A/N
YES I KNOW THIS IS VERY SHORT BUT I HAVE TI START WALKING TO THE BUS STOP IN A FEW SECONDS SO UM
KMS