THIRTEEN -----> INTERVIEW

"Today, here at K! Magazine, we have both Arendale twins with us to talk about their recent projects and future ones they are planning. So let's give a warm welcome to Iris and Ian Arendale," the interviewer says as the camera turns toward Ian and Iris sitting across from the interviewer. 

"We're glad to be here," Ian speaks first as he gives his introduction first, "I'm Ian Arendale from Teen Wolf and the Maze Runner."

"And I'm Iris Arendale from Teen Wolf and The Flash. It's nice to be back here," Iris says as she waves towards the camera.

"So today we have a few questions from fans that we'll ask you guys to get us started," the interviewer says as he shuffles the set of cards he was given and reads out the first question on the card, "First question is from Melissa from New York and her question is for the both of you. What was it like being on Teen Wolf together? Are there any chances of you two being on another project together?"

"It was really nice being on the same show as my twin brother. We've practically always wanted to be on the same projects together but of course sometimes that can be a bit too overwhelming for us to see each other every day at home and then every day on set so I'd have to say that for me it would be nice to be on another show or even a movie with Ian but I would prefer to have a break from being casted for the same project as him," Iris said as she turned to Ian to signal it was his turn to speak.

"I would say the same. Working with her is really a lot of fun and many of our co-stars really enjoy having both of us on set together; at least most of the time. But although it's nice to have my partner in crime with me on set, I'd honestly say that sometimes it really is a bit too much to have to see her all day long. But if there is an opportunity for us to be on another project together, I think there's a high chance we'd take it."

"Wow, talk about sibling goals. I would never want to work at the same place as my little sister," the interviewer said as both Ian and Iris laughed, "But that's just me of course. Anyways, on to the next question which is from Zoe from London and it's actually for Iris. How do you feel after having Zac Efron agree to meet you?" 

As Iris became embarrassed, Ian started laughing as she started to state her answer, "Honestly, at first I thought he was just playing along with the others' jokes but right after he commented and told me to give him my number so we could set a date and time for our meeting, he actually messaged me telling me that he was serious. So I was really flustered? I didn't expect him to actually agree to it. Actually, I didn't except myself to agree to it."

"Why not?"

"Because he was like my ultimate celebrity crush back in his High School Musical days and I feel like even though I've overcame that phase of my life, I would still act like a little fangirl. I wouldn't want to embarrass myself even more." 

"I don't think there's any way you could," Ian teased as both him and the interviewer laughed. 

"Alright, the next question is for the both of you. What are your current relationship statuses and are any of the dating rumors that have been released about your love lives true? Ian, would you like to go first?"

"I am currently single, and I'm not ready to mingle. I have a lot of projects going for me during the upcoming year and I don't want to put myself in a relationship that I wouldn't pay much attention to. I'd like to wait a while before I actually put myself out there. Iris and Mel have already made a Tinder account for me, which I'm sure a few of my fans might have found out about already, but I'm not actually looking for a relationship right now. So, no, the rumors that you've all heard about me dating because of my Tinder account are all false."

"As for me, I'm currently single and I'm also not ready to mingle as well due to my projects that I have to do. But unlike Ian, I'd like to think that if the right guy comes along for me then maybe I will let him into my life in that way. But other than that, I am not dating anyone the media or anyone else says I'm dating. Those guys who I'm supposedly dating are just good friends of mine. I wouldn't want to commit myself into a relationship with any of them because I wouldn't want to hurt them. Sure, I've agreed to go on dates with a few of them but that does not mean I'm fully committing myself into a relationship. Some of those dates were just friendly dates actually. But if I actually wanted to, I'd probably pick Zac. The headlines 'Iris Arendale Dating Her Ultimate Celebrity Crush' sounds like it'll really sell and many papers and websites can actually sell a real story," Iris joked as they all laughed. 

The interviewer asked more questions about Ian and Iris' personal and professional lives. Many laughs were shared. Tears and many untold secrets were shared as well. The interview went on for another hour before both Iris and Ian made their goodbye greetings and the interview came to an official end.