SEVEN -----> INSTAGRAM

instagram;

arendaleiris: Me when i saw what e!news had to say about all the roles i accepted

arendaleiris: Me when i saw what e!news had to say about all the roles i accepted. But really, I can't believe that this shitty website assumes that I can't handle all of the filming I need to do. If anything, I'm pretty sure I'm capable enough to film my scenes for the Flash and Shadowhunters within three months and have enough time to film Hooded Huntress before it is released next year. Also, my scenes in the new Divergent movie Ascendant aren't much so I'd be on the Divergent set for about a month or two. Also, I don't like how they're trying to relate my career to my love life. Just so everyone knows, I am not dating Matt nor Seb. They're both two of my best friends and right now I wouldn't want to change anything about that. It is true that I did leave Sebastian's hotel room the other morning, but I assure you that we did nothing bad or anything related to couple stuff. Please don't listen to these stupid articles, I am telling you the truth that there is nothing going on between me and Matt nor me and Seb. I mean, the only thing me and Sebastian are doing is that he is helping me through a problem that I've been having recently and I'd appreciate it if everyone would try not to start any rumors that aren't true. Thank you.
tagged: imsebastianstan
5, 174, 680 likes 1, 712, 640 comments

username: so no sebris?

arendaleiris: no sebris ^^

imsebastianstan: yet :)

arendaleiris: seb shut up

elizabetholsen: you go girl!

troyesivan: who could have ever thought that my mother was such a savage

arendaleiris: well now you know where your sassiness comes from

username: i love troye and iris' friendship

arendaleiris: same

arendaleian: YOU GO TWINNIE

arendaleian: i swear if you say 'twinnie' again i will hurt you

calebarendale: that's my big sis

brendonarendale: so proud of you baby sis

melarendale: me too x

arendaleiris: thanks fam bam

chrisevans: but omg i can't believe we get to be in TWO movies together