(part one)How it all started

Niall and I have been friends since we were only 6. Yet me and Niall didn't get close til we were about 13. After a couple of years i started to like him, but I'm to shy to tell him.what should i do?!? Niall was walking with me home like normal, but something felt off. He stops and grabs my hand, my heart was freaking out. then he said to me nervously "c-can I ask you s-something" I was scared that or confused because he's never been nervous around me before "sure anything,what is it Nialler" i respond Then with all the courage he had he says "will you go out on a date with me?" "Yes of course I will!" I'm so happy at this point as I've been waiting for this moment for what seems like forever. I didn't think he felt the same way, Niall was 16 but I'm still 15. He took me to the best restaurant in Mullingar. after a delicious dinner we went to the lake where the two of us had always spent our summers since we were 7. Suddenly Niall grabs my hand which stops my walking. "Niall? You ok?" ask with concern "Megan I-I need to tell you something" he said speaking softly "tell me Niall what's going on?" " I think I love you No wait I know it i know I'm in love with you I just love every little thing about you" i was speechless, because that's what i've been trying to say for three years. "I love you to Niall I love you so much and thought you'd never love me back" what happened next is he came closer to me lifted up my head with his index finger and caressed my jaw ."May I?" "Yes" his lips touch mine and it felt amazing like the most magical kiss i enjoyed every second of this moment the sparks between us were unreal. After a couple minutes he breaks the kiss, looks straight in my eyes and says. "Megan Adams may I have the honor of calling you my girlfriend" "I'd love that"