chap 5// bella

when i got home i took a nice long hot bath. i dont know why i did because i had to go to practice from 8:30 to 10:30.

i play outside and middle for my JO volleyball team. last year my team came in 17th out of 188 teams for state finals.

*during practice*

"hay Bella!" a girl names Lindsey says as she walks over to me. Lindsey has long wavy blond hair. she was a bout 5'4 just two inches shorter then me. and just about perfect. i wish i was that pretty. i was 110% jealous of her. i guess she was a friend. i really only talked to her at volleyball.

"i heard you and that knew kid hayes were friends." she says winking at me.

"haha. whatever" i say rolling my eyes.

during practice i started to get sick. i called my mom on Lindsey's phone and she picked me and took me home.

when i got home i took another bath. when i got out, i check my phone. i had like 30 texts from my mack, Jacob, and Ryan, then a number i didnt recognize. i ignored all of the texts and went to bed.

*a few hours later*

i woke up to my mom calling me 4 dinner. she just ordered a pizza. mmm... my favorite.

"Isabella?"

my ONLY calls me by my full name wen iv gotten in trouble or she needs something from me.

"ya mom?"

"i have good news, and bad news. so we are going on vacation, but im 500$ short. so you and your sister have to help me."

"whats our job?"

"you girls have to... um... you wont be happy with with this..."

"JUST TELL US!" we say at the same time.

"you guys have to babysit our neighbors..." she says.

"BUT IM BAD WITH KIDS MOM!!" i say.

"i know, i know, but this little girl is a little older, and dana can play her!" she squeals.

"how much money do we get an hour?" i question.

"30 dollars. i give you each 5 dollars and give the rest to me."

"but then we get like no money!" says dana.

"i could give bella 10 dollars and you none..." says my mom.

she just rolls her eyes, takes her plate, and goes to her room. my mom and i do the same. i tell my mom good night and go to sleep. and by sleep i mean be on my phone until 3am.

i kept getting texts from this one number i didnt recognize. i just ignored it and went on Instagram until i fell asleep.

*next day at lunch*

i sat in my usual spot in the cafeteria. mack sits down first. we start talking about a hole bunch of random stuff. i was still a little mad about yesterday with her and hayes. but its not my fault! right? i mean, he led me on! i must have dozed off for a second.

"bella! did you here what i said?" she says

"just call me holes. wat did u say?" i ask.

"i said, i think jacob and hayes might like you..." she says giving me a little smirk.

-- I AM SO SORRY!! I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON!!! I WILL NEVER DO THAT A GAIN!!

so who actually likes my story?