chap 3// bella

when i woke up i was so tired. i couldnt stop smiling last night. i really wanna see wat he looks like. i didn't get to get a good look at him when he ran into me.

*lunch*

it felt like the morning classes took longer that usual. but it was finally lunch. i walk into the cafeteria and a tall boy greeted me. he had blond hair and green eyes. he told me to follow him. i followed him to the third table. i only saw mack. i just stopped walking and just stood there. i heard the boy start talking but i couldn't understand him. he must hav asked a question because he turned around. i just started having a break down. i said im sorry and just walked the last table and sat alone.

"do you mind if we sit with you?"

i saw the boy with blond hair and another tall boy. he had blue eyes and blond hair. and i saw... mack? wat does she want?

"u guys can. she cant."

"please Holes? just let me explain!"

the two boys sat down. one on my left and one across.

"fine."

"i being such a bitch yesterday because i thought u were the one who 'ran the school' so i didn't want to get involved with you. so i started talking to claire and she started telling me about every one. then she got to you and all she said was 'she is a loser and has no friends.' and thats wen i realized that they WERE NOT going to be my friends. and i wanted to make it up to you. i want to help you make some friends. starting with us three."

the boy with blue eyes starts talking.

"hi! my name is jacob. i talked to you on the phone with you last night. the 'other kid' will be here soon."

then the boy with green eyes.

"hi my name is Ryan."

"hi my name is mack. i think we can both agree that we need a fresh start"

after that i was sobbing. but like a good sob. a happy sob.

"guys im going to the bathroom to clean up. ill be right back."

i run out of the hall way and in the heavy doors and up the stairs. at this point i was skipping. i was just so happy to hav a friend. then i ran into someone. again...

"oh im sorr..."

he cut me off.

"HAY WATCH IT!!" he just started laughing.

"um why are you laughing?"

"dont you know who i am?"

"well if i knew who you were would i have asked?"

he started to speak. but then he just started shaking his head.

there was a long silence. he broke it by saying:

"are u ok? you look like you have been crying!"

"yah im ok. "

"can i sit with you at lunch today? alone?"

"well normally i would have said yea. but today i cant. tomorrow?"

"sure."

we both smiled. he went to the cafeteria. i think. i went to the bathroom to clean up.

wen i went back to the cafeteria, i someone i wasnt expecting. not good...