Actually leaving

(Last time I wrote this was last year this same month , I'm gonna actually try though. I'll probably go back to the other chapters and edit all my terrible spelling.  I hope you like it , please leave a lot of comments and constructive criticisms, I'm bad at this , enjoy)

1:am
You're lost in the forest now , the forbidden forest. Countless people have gone missing her. You don't know how You thought You could start a life here. It's so dark and I'm so deep in here you won't be able to find my way out until morning. " I'm so alone, someone help me" you say, but no one has ever helped you and that's why you did this.
You though to yourself " I wonder I wonder i wonder ...am I stupid? Does he really exists? I want to find you , sexual offender man! Sexual offender man!" You screamed out into the forest eco "sexual offender man!" ..your voice echoed through the woods.  The wind blew and a rose petal appeared. " a rose petal? It's so bright" it looked like it was glowing , the wind blew again and it flew. You ran to watch it. Then you found a trail of them. Picking each on up , you kept walking and walking. " there so beautiful " you thought. Completely ignoring the fact there's in a line leading someplace into the woods , as you when to pick up the last petal looking down your head bumped into something and you fell on your ass " ow!" You said rubbing your head.  The rose petals you collected all flew away. You looked up and saw a tall man holding a full glowing rose. You couldn't see his face.  " are you okay little girl "he said in a deep, dark and raspy voice. putting his hand out. You took it. It felt so hold and scary , but warm and welcoming. "Yes sir , thank you so much" you said. "Take my rose?" He offered, you smiled "sure" as you reached for it " wait" he said. You looked in confusion. " once you take the rose , you can't go back" he said. " I don't want to go back!" You said taking it from him.

" that's all I needed to hear"

You blacked out.

__________________
So was that good? Should I continue?