Part 3: of first chaper lol

My man?! What was I thinking. I wish he was my man
3:25 pm
I'm biking home now..
"Not excited to see them "I think in my head.
My family will hurt me.
As you rode up too the house dropping you bike on the lawn. Running upstairs into your room. No ones home yet. You run right into your room and lock your door.
You sigh and close your eyes while you slide down the back off your door
"Holy fuck.."
You whisper under your breath.
( ok so like I'm really bad at writing stories and like I don't know how to get my book from one part to another , and like not writing a lot but not enough and being descriptive..so I'm sorry ..)
You take off your uniform slowly as if you where getting undressed for someone. Throwing it across the room you open your drawers and find one of your favourite outfits.
" it won't matter what I wear ,I'm leaving this town "
You grab your best most delightful pair of fish nets. A black skirt and rose crop top. ( I actually wore this outfit too XD)
Packing your backpack of foods and what not you'll need
12:00 am
Sneaking down stairs , the old wooden stairs creaking at every slow step , you made your way too the front door.  Beginning a new life. It's hard for you a kid your age to run away and get away with it. But you where destined. No one could help you now but yourself.
( I know I suck  at writing. )