Part 2: the reason im leaving.

Walking down the empty halls of your bitter catholic school. Lifeless eyes. With no..light. Your frown from being lonesome. You're a decent looking girl. You can't even get a friend let alone a boyfriend.
You jump up in excitement as you grab you phone out of your pocket. Getting your wattpad notifications that your favourite author  updated there creepypasta book. You sit in front of your locker waiting for the bell to ring. Eating your poptards you packed yourself and eat and your eyes fade away I'm a beautiful tales of a wonderful world you longed and wished to live in.
" if only there where real"
...
"I'm a believer "
You wished they where real. They gave you LIFE. especially sexual offenderman...the most wed and beautiful creepypasta alive. Who cares if he's a rapist? He's the full package. And what woman could resist him..
"Hey! Y/n" Hailey said.

Hailey your bully.
Hailey and her group of 4 asshole friends.
"What a freak.."
"She's so creepy"
"Did you hear she likes fictional characters?"
They all whispered to each other. Like pigs they all squeal
I stood up
" at least I'm not an anorexic basic thot who has no future "
She smiled.
"But you are "
I started to sway, I won't have to deal with them any longer. I'm going to leave this town. And find my man.