Dean glued his eyes to the TV and froze in one place hearing Castiel getting undressed in the middle of the room. Dean let out a soft sigh, he was used to this because no matter how much time he spent with humans the man still couldn't adapt to this behaviour. Dean's ears caught the sound of Cas' pants hitting the floor followed by a soft rustle.

Dean focused on his TV while the angel got changed. He folded his dirty clothes into a neat pile and placed it on the floor. Only when Dean felt Castiel's weight on the bed beside him the man turned his head to look at him.

"You look..." the corners of Dean's mouth twitched into a smile "Great."

"Thank you, Dean." Castiel nodded and glanced at the TV "Why must those people walk so closely next to each other?"

"Wh-" Dean's heart dropped from second of panic thinking that he accidentally switched channels

Dean's eyes peered at the screen, his fingers ready to press the off button. The man let out a quiet relieved sigh.

"I see that they're walking in repetitive patterns." Castiel squinted his eyes "That could only mean that this kind of behaviour is used in a ritual."

"No, Cas..." an airy chuckle left Dean's throat "They're just dancing."

"Dancing?" Cas glanced at Dean and tilted his head to the side curiously

Dean smiled weakly and shook his head.

"Come on, man, you never danced with someone before?"

"I..." Castiel looked down and shrugged his shoulders "I have never had the occasion, besides I don't know how."

"Come, on." an energetic smile lit up Dean's face "I'll teach you."

Without thinking Dean quickly rose from the bed dragging Castiel with him. The angel had a curious look on his face as Dean got his hands in the position.

"Okay, first-" Dean's breath got caught in his throat when the realization hit him "I- Uh... Y-you need..."

"Music?" Castiel asked

"Yeah." Dean's smile twitched nervously

The man let go of Castiel's waist and reached for the small radio on his nightstand. Once the button was pressed a smooth melody emitted from the radio.

"And to finish this late broadcast- Broomstick Cowboy by Bobby Goldsboro." the radio show host announced "Good night."

Dean stared at the radio listening to the tune. Castiel stared at Dean who suddenly seemed troubled. He turned his face away thinking that Cas cannot see it.

"So..." Dean turned around with a bright smile "Your left hand goes on my shoulder."

Castiel slowly lifted his hand up and gently placed his left hand on Dean's shoulder. The man nodded in approval, his right hand gripped Castiel's waist.

"You have to extend this arm a little." Dean slowly intertwined his fingers with Castiel's "Yeah...Like this."

Dean smiled at Castiel, the man flashed him a weak smile, he was still a little bit confused. Dean slowly stepped to the side, Castiel stumbled with him.

"One step at a time." Dean chuckled "Like this, look at my feet."

"I think I understand." Castiel murmured and followed Dean's feet carefully

"Yeah, you got this." Dean smirked

They slowly moved in the middle of the room, Castiel stepped on Dean's foot a few times but that was okay. Dean felt his fingers clutching onto Castiel's shirt unconsciously. The man cleared his throat and loosened his grip.

"Uh..." Dean wiped his sweaty palm on his jeans but Cas didn't seem to care about that

Dean moved his feet a little bit faster, still slow enough so the angel could keep up with him.

"And twirl." Dean chuckled and spun Castiel around

The man let out a soft gasp, he wasn't expecting such a violent movement and when he returned to position their chests bumped against each other. Dean's gaze flickered from Castel's blue eyes to his lips. He parted his own lips slightly to match the gap.

The music abruptly stopped and Dean jerked his head upwards. He let go of the man and smiled weakly.

"I-I think you got it now."

"Thank you, Dean." Castiel said softly, his eyes squinting slightly from his smile

"No problem, buddy." Dean patted Castel's shoulder "It's late so..."

"Of course." Castiel nodded "I'll let you rest."

"Okay." Dean nodded and cleared his throat once more

"Goodnight, Dean."

"Good night... Cas."

Hi there! I'm writing a book over at @valeriatraivazi, I'd greatly appreciate it if you checked it out. It has everything you need: wlw, mlm, angst, everyone fucking dying but first I make you attached-
I mean what... A-anyway, go check it out :))