Intro

Hiya! Welcome to my probably cliche Finn Wolfhard x Reader. Okay so to start let's get some of the main things or whatever established.

You're a tenth grader in Derry, Maine. You are and track and you're a long distance runner, and you also manage a 4.0 GPA. Your best friends are Sophia Lillis and Jack Grazer.
Your group of friends are considered at about the middle of the pyramid, so you're not total geeks but you're not as cool as the wanna be popular kids. You're dad left your mom when you were basically born, and you're mom works her hardest to keep a roof over your head, so she's not home a lot, but when she is you guys always watch a movie or play a board game. The two most popular kids in the school are Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Wolfhard, and since they are the most popular, they are dating. Lately, they've been having an on and off relationship. You are more on the shy side unlike Jack and Sophia, they always try to get you to show your more adventurous side by going out to concerts and stuff. There won't be any smut ya nasties! There may be drugs? I'm not sure yet but if I decide to throw something that may be triggering or whatever I'll put a disclaimer.

That should be it! Enjoy!