"Before you even think to escape, let me show you this," he smirked.

I hesitantly walked to him, and as soon as I did, he grabbed my wrist and placed a metal wristband on me.

"What the hell!" I complained. "What is this?"

"This is what will keep you in line today," Nick smiled. "If you try anything stupid, the wristband will send electric shocks to your body."

I glared at him with fury, and he continued to smile in satisfaction of my response. He let my wrist go and opened my car door. I sat inside and placed my seatbelt on. I crossed my arms as I watched him make his way to the drivers seat.

"I'm making a stop somewhere for a few before we head to the match," Nick informed.

"The match?"I frowned.

Was he gonna force me to fight someone.

"Yeah, the wrestling match," he answered while driving off.

"Why are we going to a wrestling match?" I questioned.

"To see a fight," he answered. "What else would we go to do? Sing Karaoke?"

I rolled my eyes in response.

"Stop doing that," he demanded.

"Doing what? Rolling my eyes?" I asked.

"If you knew, why did you ask?" he sighed.

"To be sure," I answered.

"Whatever," he exhaled.

I rolled my eyes once more, and he pressed a button that sent high charged shocks to me. I held my chest in surprise that he'd actually electrocute me.

"Are we on the same page?" he smirked.

"Yes," I answered, causing him to let out a throaty laugh. "What?"

"It has become apparent to me that threats won't spark compliance in you. I guess you think I bluff, so now, I'll avoid warnings and get straight to the point," he answered.

I let out a nervous laugh and said, "That won't be necessary.  Warnings are good."

"Not when I can't trust that you'll do your part," he disagreed. "I already informed you of the rules, so if you choose to disobey, whatever consequences I think are just will be applied without warning."

"What if I forgot the rules?" I asked.

"That's on you," Nick shrugged.

"Good thing you don't have children," I mumbled.

"And why is that?" Nick frowned.

"'Cause you're such an ass," I answered.

"Excuse me?" Nick asked with narrowed eyebrows.

"You asked a question, and I answered truthfully," I defended. "That's two of your rules in one. I answered, and I did so truthfully. "

He let out a low growl at my response but didn't do anything about what I said.

We spent the rest of the ride in silence until he stopped the car at a big house. The house was beautiful, but Nick's was prettier and larger.

"You gotta put on a tough face, otherwise people will think I'm rolling with someone weak," Nick said while getting out of the car.

I got out and asked, "Where are we?"

"At one of my friends place," he answered. "Don't make a fool of yourself."