c9

I dug into my suitcase, not sure of what I wanted to wear. I loved dressing up, and I always made it my business to look nice when going out. I wished to have known where I was going so that I wouldn't over dress or under dress.

I grabbed my blue denim jeans and a cute white crop top. I then grabbed a navy blue cardigan that had beige and white flower petals on it. I opened my second suitcase and took out my beige heels. My outfit was now complete, so I hurriedly got dress, knowing Nick was big on time management.

 My outfit was now complete, so I hurriedly got dress, knowing Nick was big on time management

I swooped my curly hair into a low ponytail and put on hoop earrings.  I sprayed a little perfume on myself and applied lip gloss to my lips. Like my mom, who was always an all natural type of person, I was never too big on wearing makeup. I only wore it on special occasions, but best believe I had many makeup things in my makeup bag!

I walked out of the room I'd hopefully get to stay in and went to Nick's. I knocked on his door, and he welcomed me in.

"Is this outfit appropriate for wherever we're going?" I asked.

His eyes scanned my body before he nodded.

He wore a black shirt, black coat,  black ripped jeans, and black dress shoes. His looks and body alone brought the expemsive outfit to light, so it didn't matter whether he'd decide to wear accessories with his outfit. I didn't expect him to anyways.

Still, he put on a silver chain and an icy silver watch

Still, he put on a silver chain and an icy silver watch. He was the most charming demon to look at, but he was nothing but evil. How could someone possibly love the darkness so much?

"Are you ready?" Nick asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah," I answered.

"We're leaving in five minutes," he informed. "If there's anything you wanna grab,  go get it now."

I nodded and went back to the room where my stuff was. I grabbed my wallet, beige flats -in case my feet hurt, and my phone.

I left the room and met Nick downstairs. He effortlessly opened the same door I had struggled to open during my first dinner at the house, and we walked outside. He led me to his matte black aventador.