Chapter 16: 'When I Said I Wanted A Guy To Like Me, I Didn't Mean This'

Start from the beginning

'Jason, this isn't the time for your melodramas of the anxiets of high school. We just need to find Emily. She was kidnapped last night.' Davey finally spoke up and it took me by suprise at how calm he was being, when I had completely snapped.

Zero Daniel.

Point Davey.

'I do not have Emily. I may have wanted to screw with her a little bit but I never would have kidnapped her. I have a full ride scholarship to play football in the fall. I'm not wasting that kind of thing on the likes of her.' I felt my blood boil at the way he was talking about Emily but I knew deep down that Jason wasn't behind this. He wasn't smart enough to be behind it.

'Alright, alright. Do you have any idea who else would have wanted to kidnap her?' I kept my voice calm and pleaded with Jason with my eyes. Hoping he would understand.

'Nah, bro. I have no clue. The only two I would suspect would be you too. I mean, a lot of the guys on the team like her, but they are sadistic.' Jason shrugged his shoulders as if this was all cavalier to him.

I ran my hand through my hair and tried to not blame Jason. It wasn't his fault that he didn't know anything.

'Okay. Thanks.' I walked out the door and back to Davey's car. I slid in the passanger seat and watched as Davey said something to Jason and the walked out. He looked upset. But then I think we all are a little upset. Davey slid in and sent me a sideways look.

'I really thought that it could have been Jason. He was the only person I could think of that would do this. But I guess I didn't figure in that he wouldn't be smart enough to pull this off. Plus he's too into himself to risk his scholarships. I honestly have no clue who else it could be, man.'

I let out a frustrated breath.

'Me neither, Davey. Me neither.'

Emily's P.O.V.

I was going to be stuck here forever wasn't I? Why couldn't I find a single electronic device in this room other than the tv. Unfortunatly in this case, the tv wasn't going to help anything. I slumped into the bed in defeat. There was no way that I was going to get out of here, except by Chase. I had a hunch that Chase wasn't going to let me make any phone calls just yet. I had to make him. I had to find a way to make him believe that I wasn't going to leave him as soon as he let me go, or that I wasn't going to call for help the second I got a phone within my grasp. Though that was exactly what I was going to do. I had to find a way to make Chase believe that I was head-over-heels in love with him. Could I pull that off, though? I would have to.

I sat on the bed and did my best to wipe away the tears with my shirt, while still being bond. I would have to look like I wasn't in agony by what I was going to have to do. I was going to give my all, and I knew that later on I would look back and regret this. But it could be the only way out of this. If it didn't help me out, then I don't know what I would do. Give up and let the sense of defeat wash over me? Spend the rest of my life faking loving a man? No, not a man. He wasn't a man. He was a boy. A messed up boy who had no right to take my life away from me. To hold me prisoner just because he had this twisted and distorted view of love. Surely, even death would be better than this. Would be better than having to stay with a boy I didn't love against my will. 

Once again I looked towards the window. With no way to break my fall, due to the condition my hands and feet were in, I knew that I would fall to my death. Wouldn't that be better than this if my plan failed. I turned my head from the window. No, I wasn't giving in yet. I had a family. I had friends, not many, but I did have some. And I had Daniel. Taking my own life instead of trying my best to get away would be selfish on my part. I had to try and get away. If that was my last resort then I guess that would have to be it. I wasn't giving up just yet though. I was a fighter. I could make it through this. Just as I thought this the door opened.

Time to put on the best performance of my life. Or at least I hoped.

 Did you like it? I hope so! It's kinda short still. I suck I know! Anyway, Happy Birthday to BlondeFirecracker. Is that right? I think so! Happy, happy birthday to you! I wrote this all today just for you! I appreaciate you so much! Thanks for being one of the most supportive fans that I have! I love you to death. Sorry for the lack of uploads lately. I've been really sick and sleepy and busy and such. I don't like writing when I feel like that because I feel like it doesn't turn out as good as it should. But maybe that's just me! Anyways, thank you all so much for reading. FAN, VOTE, COMMENT, TELL YOUR PET PIG AND YOUR KITTY!!! Hahaha. Also, go check out Indecent Proposal. New chapter out soon! Leave me an inbox message, write on my profile. Do whatever you want. I will get back to you. I promise.

So, you're all super great, and BOOM BOOM BADA BOOM BADA DA BASS! GOT THAT SUPER BASS!!!!

So, I'm a freak (; 'If you look everyone is trying on new faces, and the ones that fit are suprisingly contagious.' Breathe Carolina is my favorite band. Someone take me to go see it? Hahaha. Random rambling is not good on my part. Someone please interact me. I have no friends (; It's true. You're the only one for me. Yes, you, reading this.

WELL. BYEE!

-LOVE THE MOST BEST PERSON ON THIS PLANET.... lolwait. Not really... CARMEN BWEWER!