CHAPTER TWO

Thousands of Miles away...

CHAPTER TWO

*

''William?'' Theodore catches up with him as they move down to the hall as other students assemble.

William turns halfway staring back at his friend reaching as he struggles to wear his gown and place his cap on his head .

''Theodore, i didn't think you would make it down to your graduation ceremony''

''Ah!! i almost didn't. Cynthia..'' He screws up his face.

''I thought it was Maggi'' William chuckles

''Aha! i knew she didn't taste like a Cynthia. ''

William laughs ''Oh Theodore the man slut, i wonder how your parents would feel if they get to hear about your exploits in England. Your Mother would be horrified!!''

Theodore chuckles after he succeeded in placing the cap appropriately and adjusting his gown, He steps in line with William as they sink into the crowd, walking between seats to get a spot among their colleagues.

''The Earl of Greenwich North of Warwick would not concern himself with some sublime behavior of his son and his Countess would be too busy with her hand maidens and things of the Royal court and the Queen to be bothered about her son who is cities far away. Infact, i bet you she is preparing a damsel for me right as we speak to get me married up and confined to a life of abstinence and boredom''

Williams laughs ''That would be perfect for you. Fourscore years here and all i see you do is chase around skirts and no time to study the good book of science. Theodore, you have failed in the art of understanding science but i congratulate you in winning the art of women-ology..i bet your body count would be rounding up to a thousand if i am not mistaken!''

''Aha!! I am just a man Williams, i do not have the strength of gods!!''

''Even gods would bow before you saying ''Oh Mighty Theodore, the woman slidder, offer me your wisdom so i can bed so many damsels spread out in my court at will as you do without much of a fuss..teach us how to beckon to them with our scent the way you do and give us the understanding to be out the door the next day and still not be able to be tied and tossed into the ocean after bringing one too many hearts. Oh Mighty Theodore, the last woman slidder..teach us!'' Williams mocked.

Theodore laughed ''You are a horrid fellow William. But..i must claim my tittle gladly. It is not everyday a man gets to be recognized for his swift charming nature. You cannot blame me, the ladies love me.'' He smiles as a beautiful girl turns to him, she blows him a kiss, he winks at her ''They do love me''

''Sadly they do. ''

''All because i do not turn them away the way you do''

''Indeed, men like me are rare''

''Hey, look at who is talking, two nights ago i saw kimberly leaving your chambers in all smiles ''

''I am more discreet in my endeavors Theo. I am not a male gigolo like you are. And i like my women..pristine, beautiful, intelligent, smart..submissive,..and they are only a handful of them here and unlike you Theo, i came to study and make my papa proud. Which i have done''

''Hmm, and in-between you taste the forbidden fruit and savour it as richly as you would do the royal banquet''

William laughs 'You have such a dirty mind Theo''

''I learnt from the best''

''No! You learnt what you wanted to learn. See how the student became the master and to think i just showed you books i stumbled unpon from the library of Esquire Michel''