I'm not complaining though. How can I when Alex's talented mouth doing wonders against my skin?

"Fuck! You smell so good!" she husked against my ear then she started nipping and biting my earlobe, making me groan a little louder than I intented to.

"Alex," I gasped when I felt her hands wander down the small of my back until it reaches my ass. I let out a tiny whimper when she squeezed it a little too roughly then reached down a little more lower until her hands are in my thighs. I let out a squeal when she unceremoniously lifted me up until I wrapped my legs securely around her waist while my arms encircled her neck. Then she started kissing me on the lips while she moved closer to the bed, our lips not separating even when she gently put me down the soft mattress. She nestled herself between my legs and we just continued kissing like there's no tomorrow.

Naghiwalay lang kami nang pangapusan kami ng hininga.

When the both of us finally catched out breaths, we just stared to each other's eyes lovingly. Walang nagsalita ni isa sa amin. We just let our eyes do all the talking.

But in the end, it's Alex who caved in. She started kissing me gently on my kiss bruised lips while unbuttoning the button my of my peach colored blouse one by one, taking her time. I tilted my head on the side to gain her more access when her kiss went down to my cheek down to my neck.

Napahawak na lang ako sa bed covers dahil sa matinding antisipasyon. We've done this so many times before but for me it always feels like our first time. It's not like I'm vanilla when it comes to lovemaking. It just felt like we're doing this for the first time again. The soft kisses. The teasing light touches. The lingering looks whenever our eyes meet. The wild beating of our hearts. All that first time feels. But at least now we know each other's body when it comes to times like this. That small information teases away all that awkward moments that's bound to happen.

Nakagat ko ng mariin ang labi ko to prevent myself from moaning a little louder when Alex bit a little hard on my collarbone then sucking it none too gently that's obviously going to leave a mark then eases it with a swipe of her tongue. Hindi ko na napigilan ang may kalakasang ungol na kumawala sa labi ko nang tuluyan nang mabuksan ni Alex ang blouse ko at matanggal ang front clasp ng bra ko at walang pasakalyeng sinakop ng labi niya ang pinakatuktok ng dibdib ko. Sucking the tip gently then swirling her sinful tongue against the strained tip then biting it gently. That act alone caused the wetness between my thighs grew even more wetter by the second. She then switched to my other breast and gave it the same attention she made from the other one, making me moan with want.

"Alex... Please," I moaned then threaded my fingers into her soft locks, pushing her a little bit downward where I wanted her to be.

And being the obedient lover she is, she did what she was asked for.

She trailed kisses down to the valley of my breast then down to my navel. When she reached my belly button, she swirled her tongue in it for a second before descending downward until she reached the waistband of my jeans. With expert ease, she immediately undone the button and the zipper of my skin tight jeans then threaded her thumbs on my waistband to pull it down. I raised my hips to help her remove it. She stood from between my legs to remove the offending garment completely off me, including my shoes and socks.

Nakahinga naman ako ng maluwag nang matanggal na ang suot kong pantalon. Bahagya akong naupo para hubarin ang blouse at bra ko bago muling nahiga sa kama. Dahan-dahan akong umatras hanggang sa makasandal ako sa headboard ng kama habang nanatili akong nakatingin kay Alex na unti-unti nang hinuhubad ang sarili niyang saplot. When the two of us is only clad in our panties, she resumed her position between my thighs and started kissing me again. But that didn't take long because she started her descent down my body again until she reached my underwear that's obviously completely ruined by now. Using her pearly white teeth, she bit the offending garment then pulled it down until it reaches my legs then she used her hands to remove it completely.