The rest of the confession

SinB's POV

Jhope and me are going to perform soon that is next week...We are now practicing in my room because i am staying in Sowon-Unnie house and it is so big...Each and every room can have about 20 people in there...So i made my bed one side full of computers and a TV to play my PS4 with Yerin-Unnie..Then the other side with a medium size stage for me to practice my dancing skills..There is a princess for the dancing (girl) and that is Lisa from BlackPink the group i hate..Meh they are so clingy and i hope they can die and go to hell..OMG i hate them so much...Anyways,Jhope and I picked a music and that is Fire we wrote it,sing it and making a choreography of that song if you don't know i can dance but not a weird dance and when I'm dancing or singing im dead serious so if you dare make a joke while I'm dancing or singing or teaching dances be prepared to do 100 sit ups,squats or push up.The kindest i am is giving you a 30 minutes plank.Well even Jhope is scared.Back to making choreographies.

JHope POV

SinB and I are making choreographiesfor like 3 hours..So i decided to stop her and ask her out to eat or drink some colas.She coldly said Okay and started packing..Tomorrow there is no school so we will practice tomorrow.When we went to 7-11 i bought her cup noodle and cola it cost 2000 won cheap!!I'm the son of the 5 President of the SourceHit school and SinB is the daughter of the 6 president.Okay let me introduce you guys...Jin is the First prsident son,Sowon is the second,Umji is the 3rd,Eunha is 4th,Im 5th,Sinb is 6th,7th is Yuju,8th is Jungkook,9th is Yerin,10th is V,11th is Jimin,12th is Suga and 13th is RM..Well all of us are rich so yea..I ate ramen with SinB.She ate it so fast...It took her 5 minutes ehile it took me 8 minutes..She has to wait for me..I wanted to tell her something..Before going home,I walk SinB to the park near Sowon house..So I kissed her hardly i kinda regret because i hear her shout softly..Meh but I love it!It was my Birthday wish.

SinB POV

OMG Hoseok Oppa is kissing me!!What do i do..It is my first kiss beside my parents...Holy cow..I can feel blood rushing to my head and down to my cheeks...Wahh that place was hot..JHope pulled away..I was as red as a tomato.Jhope hugged me and asked me to be his girlfriend...Well i did not want to accept it because of the BlackPink members.. But he stole my first kiss so i just let him have a chance...

Umji POV

I was practicing rap with Yoongi oppa when he suddenly asked me out..Well he is not always like that because he is a sleepyhead...But with me he is always smiling and always teaching me even though i know what is happening..Well today was different because he brought me to a restaurant a big,fancy restaurant..Of course i knew that he is rich..But i am also..We can just go to a not expensive meat place..It was a 30 minutes ride to here..We went in and it was empty,only Suga and me...Well it was awkward at first but he then approached me with a ring and a flower..He confessed to me and said that the ring was a couple ring.The flower was a sunflower and he said it represent me as a bright girl.I actually liked him so i accepted and he gave me a tight hug...

A/N:Hi!I released a new part..I think i'm more online here than Sowon4Life..but it's okay i will continue to write the story there just that this will be updated frequently..So Bye!ADIOS!!!