School Time

Sowon's POV

Jin-Oppa is so clumsy!!He is always bumping into stuff... Anyways where is my friends?!?!!? They are 10 minutes late...They will always come at 7:20 but now it is 7:30 school gates will close at 8:10...Taking the train take 20-30 minutess!!!

SinB's POV

Wahhhh....I'm late...Meh..Don't care...I was always punished for the pass few months without my friends knowing...

End of POV

Ailee/Yuju/Eunha/Umji POV

We are late...Sowon will scold us..Let's walk faster...SinB is going to be real late..How is she going to perform with hoseok/JHope....

End Of POV

Sowon POV

Aishhhh....Where the candy are they?!?!? The train is coming in 3 minutes...Ahhh Finally they are here...

END OF POV

....POV

The train is here..Luckily they are 30 seconds earlier...Ahhh Wahh finally they are at the school gate but not inside yet...Well unfortunately they are late and they are shocked because SinB and the BTS members.
.They are the one that is late...SinB and JHope/Hoseok is lucky because they had to perform....Well its 8:13 and we're late...All because of my members...Blah

Class started...It was the worst subject because its maths and the teacher is Mr.Kim Na Tae it means Sloth...And it is true because we can sleep if he talks or teach and he is very slow in teaching...Other classes are in chp 10 we are in chp 6....We are slow.....

Jin's POV

Wahhh we, BTS are with our crush,The group GFRIEND and Ailee.... I hope we can confess soon....
Soon Maths was over and now english my favourite class because we can play our phones and the teacher is Ms. Kang Chi Ta ...Yes that means we are very very fast in English....We are in Chp 20 and the rest are in Chp 15...Well the school hav teachers with Very Weird names like V he is a alien but calls himself normal...I think he suits Yerin because she is the same...
Well i have a secret....

A/N:The secret is in the next episode...I will write it ASAP so dont worry but i have two accounts so i may mess up...VERY VERY Sorry about my ENGLISH.. I got a B when i graduated from Primary School PSLE Yes i'm from SG..K bye see ya next time..😉