Chapter 16- Raped

Start from the beginning

"Your mine, men leave" he said to the other guys.

"Aww come on share alpha," the others wined.

"No she’s pure and innocent so I get to corrupt her," he said with a smirk. "After I’m done then you can have her," 

The men left and the girl cried trying to run form that guys arms but was helpless pulled back by him and then he ripped her clothes off slowly and tied her hands up. 

"No you behave and don’t scream, because if you don’t then the others would come and I won’t stop them from..." he said not finishing the sentence. The girl kept quiet as the pain erupted as his man hood suddenly and roughly entered her and broke her virginity and started to move breaking her. 

Not long of the man was done.

"Since you behaved I won’t send my men, but remember this sweet heart I’m come back for you," he said to the young girl.

"What’s your name and what are you," she asked the man.

"Sweet heart, names Alpha James, and I’m a werewolf, also like I said I’ll will be coming for you soon," he said to the girl and then ran into the forest.

I looked up in horror at the witch and the other 3 figures in my office.

I didn’t no I was crying until my so called sister came up and whipped my tears of that had feel form the corner of my eyes. 

"How could he do this to her," I asked the witch. 

The women just looked at me with great sadness. 

"That, not all read the next pg," she told me but when I looked at it seemed there were no more pgs because all I saw was the back of the Dairy. 

"Theirs no more pages," I told her.

"Then I’m afraid you won’t know the whole story," she told me.

She turned to leave but I ran up to her and grabbed her arm. 

And begged her. "Please you have got to tell me what happened next with her, I need to know" 

"I’m sorry I cannot tell you," The witch said. 

I started to beg her but stopped when I heard. "I will tell you the rest" 

I turned to see Katie. My mate. My love. 

It’s funny how I once wanted to kill her. 

"You will," I questioned her. 

"Yes after all you are my mate why not tell you the whole story," she said and then leaned on the door. And started to tell me the other half.

“It was after that I was rapped that I notice a lady standing in the woods, it seemed she saw everything. I was still tied up and naked. Blood was pouring out from between my legs the pain was unbearable. I wanted the women to help me and she did approach me.” Katie said with tear full eyes, I had never seen her this much pain.

She had stopped talking and I could tell she needed a moment to regain her courage to speak again. My heart was filled with anger that these men touched what was mine.

My wolf cried in pain I could feel the tears again threading to fall but I controlled them. For god sake I was an alpha.

My mate looked at me and I couldn’t help but run to her and grab her into my arms.

“Katie, love you don’t have to tell me,” I told her as hugged her hard into my chest. My poor mate had to suffer for so long. And yet was making her suffer to.

“I'm take Katie to our room,” I said and then walked away from the office and took her to my room no wait our room. I can’t believe I made her my maid. I feel like such a basterd right now and a huge asshole.

“I want to tell you what happened after that,” she told me and that’s what she told me.

How she that witch found her and healed her wounds and all also then she told me how she really didn’t kill my twin siblings but she had them in a small apartment save out of danger but she soon couldn’t afford to take care of them because of the missions she had so she handed them over to the witch. I find it easier so I'm just calling her witch.

Katie then explained to me how she tried to find out who this James was. So she did find the information on which he was.

“Who is he baby girl,” I asked her.

“I never found out and so wait now I'm your baby girl,” she said with a small cry of pain when hugged her hard sideways. I looked at her carefully and noticed that she must be in so much pain because of that attack on her. Thank god we are werewolves and she seemed to be healing fine.

“Yes and I'm never let you out of my sight baby girl and I'm always protect you,” I said to her and kissed her forehead.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because, I love ju,” I said to her and she gave me this cute smile and a deep rosy color blush rose up to her cheeks.

“You love me,” she asked shocked.

“Yes,” I said back and I could tell she was uncomfurbale.

“You don’t have to tell me right now, that you love me,” I told her and then she finally breathed.

“I'm sorry,” she said while looking down at out in wired hands.

“Don’t be, I know you need some times a dim always be here,” I said and gave her a small kiss.

As I kissed her why did I have a feeling she wasn’t telling me the whole thing about this James guy?

__________________________

so its not edited because well my editors busy at the moment and also guys 12 votes for the next upload ;) this book has only 10 more chapters to go.. it was a shorty story before but i changed that since you guys like dit so much ;) 

12 votes and 5 comments ;) is that fair ?