That Night (UsUk) Chapter 14

Arthur's POV:

I woke to loud banging and yelling at the door. "OPEN UP NOW! WE MEAN IT! OR WE WILL USE FORCE!" I was worried and frightend of what was going on." Alfred! Wake up! Someone is trying to get in the house! Wake up please!" I said trying to wake him up the best I can.

"Huh? What is it?" he said still half asleep. BANG BANG BANG. As soon as we heard them banging on the door Alfred shot straight up out of bed and looking at me. "What in the bloody hell is going on???" I said as I was having more fear and started to panic.

"I don't know bae. Just try not to freak out and stay in here while I go check." he said as he got up grabbing the baseball bat beside the bed and headed into the living room. I followed him in there just in case something were to happen to him.

Alfred's POV:

I head into the living room until all the sudden I see American soldiers come barging in and coming twords us. They come and grab Arthur and I separating us both.

I struggled and struggled to get out of their grip and get Arthur until I saw my boss come in. "I told you didn't I? I didn't want it to come to this but you kept refusing my orders and you left me no choice. Now take them away." he said as the soldiers were tugging me away.

"ALFRED!!!" screamed Arthur as tears were going down his cheeks. "ARTHUR!!!!" I yelled back as I kept fighting back the guards and trying to get to Arthur. Finally I had enough and yanked from their arms. I started to run back to my Iggy as soldiers try to hold me back once more. I punched, kicked, and tugged.

I was not about to give up on him now. Everytime I looked up to Arthur all I can see was his heart breaking face pouring into tears. Its like I just died inside seeing him like that. All I can think about was that promise.

The promise I made him that this thing would never happen but I couldn't stop it from happening. Tears went down my cheeks as I saw them pull Arthur further and further away from me. There's was nothing to do but to watch the horror. I knew it was over. The horrible nightmare has come to life.....

Sorry for the sad chapter ;-; I will try to write the next chapter soon I promise. ~Mama Eevee (Nichole Moore)