The Epilouge

" Today is the big day. Everyone is here. What if something happens? What if I fall or mess up??" Arthur said nervously and started to panic.

"Arthur, there is nothing to worry about I promise." Nichole said as she was fixing Arthur's tuxedo. "Everything is going to be okay. Its just your friends and family. They won't judge you." Angelina said rubbing Arthur's shoulder.

"I remember when it was my wedding and I felt like a nervous wreck, but everything turned out okay." Tino said.

"Hey is everything okay? Arthur, are you ready to go?" Matthew asks as he peeked his head through the door. "Yes, I think I'm ready." Arthur replied as Nichole handed him the bouquet.

Arthur took a deep breath as Nichole and Angelina leaded him out the door and into the aisle. Arthur looked forward at Alfred as he continued walking.

Everyone stared and smiled as they watched the bride walk up to his groom and trailing behind was Jacklyn (Wy) throwing flower petals while Peter held the most precious item, the ring.

As soon as Arthur stood in front of Alfred; Nichole, Angelina, Peter, and Jacklyn went to their places and waited for the ceremony to begin.

Arthur looked up at Alfred's tuxedo and recognized it right away. "Wait, is that the suit I gave you when you were younger?"

"Surprise! See, I told you I would only wear it on special occasions." Alfred said smiling. Arthur's eyes began to water seeing that Alfred kept it all these years.

Alfred held Arthur's hands in his and wiped the tears coming from his eyes. "Why are you crying? Everything is going to be okay." Alfred asked worried. " I am fine. Its just tears of happiness." Arthur smiled at Alfred as the ceremony continued.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy joyous occasion, to join these men in holy matrimony."

"Alfred Jones, do you take Arthur Kirkland to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love him, comfort him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" the preacher asked Alfred.

"I do." Alfred smiled

"And do you, Arthur Kirkland, take Alfred Jones to be your wedded husband? To love him, confort him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?".

"I do."

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Then Alfred picked up Arthur bridal style and kissed his beloved little Iggy. "I love you, Arthur Kirkland.". "And I love you, Alfred Jones."

Everyone clapped and cheered for the newly wedded couple.

Then it was time for the bouquet to be thrown. Arthur stood beside Alfred as he threw the bouquet into the air. Everyone fought and tried reaching for the bouquet, but Nichole reaches up and catches it as she looks at Angelina blushing.

Then Angelina whispers to Nichole telling her to "accidentally toss it to Matthew". Nichole smiles and tosses it to Matthew. "You and Gilbert deserve it."

Matthew smiles as he hugs and kisses Gilbert.

Then the time was to cut the wedding cake. The cake was beautiful and so cute. It had the American/British flag with America and England Mochis.

Alfred and Arthur smiled as together they both cut the first piece.

Everyone clapped and enjoyed a piece of cake. "Congratulations you guys." Angelina said with a smile as she had her arm around Nichole. "Thank you. I am so glad you two can make it." Arthur smiled. Alfred just sat there confused about who they were.

"Oh, Alfred, this is Nichole and Angelina, These were the two girls I chatted with on the plane remember?". "Oh, yea. Well, thanks for coming."

"Your welcome. We wouldn't ever miss it for anything in the world." Nichole replied.

Arthur and Alfred looked up at eachother as they heard their song come on. "May I ask you to dance?" Alfred asked as he held his hand out twords Arthur. "I would be delighted to." Arthur smiled as he took Alfred's hand.

Together they both slow danced in the bright moonlight. "I wish this can last forever~" Arthur said laying on Alfred's shoulder. Alfred smiled as he continues to move side to side.

"Would you like to dance, love~?" Angelina smiled at Nichole. "Oh, I don't know... I don't really dance in front of people." she replied looking down trying to hide her blush. "Oh, come on. It will be fun!" Angelina smiled as she grabbed her hand and dragged her to the dance floor. Then soon everyone started to join in the slow dancing.

Arthur and Alfred smiled as they watched all the other couples join in. Soon after that, the party was over and Arthur and Alfred waved goodbye to everyone as they left.

"So, what now?" Arthur asks. "I have one more surprise." Alfred smiles as he takes Arthur to the spot where they had their first date.

Alfred set a blanket down for Arthur and him to sit on. "Alfred, this is beautiful." Arthur said as he looked at the full moon and back at Alfred.

Alfred smiled and held Arthur's hands in his. "Arthur, I will never forget that night when we finally came to be, the night you were kidnapped, the night I became your hero, the night you were taken away from me, the night when reunited. And most specially I will never forget this night. I love you, Arthur,and I always will."

"I love you too, Alfred!" Arthur said as both of their lips met.

Well, guys that was the ending! I hope you all enjoyed this book alot!

And I would like to thank:

@Pikachu_Hetalia_Girl (my awesome girlfriend Angelina ;3  ) for helping me plan some of the book, listening to my ideas, encouraging me to write more chapters.

@JaneTheKiller1999 (my buddy) for listening to my ideas also.

And I thank ALL of you awesome people for reading and voting! And I loved reading all your awesome comments as well!

And if you enjoyed this story you will also enjoy my other UsUk story I am writing called The Hetalia Story. Its the lego movie,but Hetalia version!

And if you ever want to talk to me just message me! And I hope you all didn't mind putting myself and my gf in the story. Thank you all ^^ ~Mama Eevee (Nichole Moore)