Last dregs of coffee and panic fashion attacks

I fiddle with the handle of my mug. I've arranged to meet Reece in Costa, and he's running late? Is he even gonna come?

The door bangs open, and Reece comes in. My heart does a little flip as im reminded all over again of how handsome he is.

He spots me, and starts walking over to the table.

'Hi.' He pulls up a chair, looking down at the checked table cloth. I can see his eyelashes, spiked with raindrops from the downpour outside.

'Hi. Look, Reece...'

He shakes his head, his brown eyes widening.

'No, dont! I acted like a jerk  and im so sorry. It's just that we were like an item one day and the next...you were nearly kissing that Justin guy!' He looks up at me earnestly, and I can feel guilt well up inside my throat.

'No, I'm sorry. It's just that things have been really...well, messed up at the moment.' I drain the last dregs of my coffee.

'But thats actually not what I wanted to talk to you about...' I take a deep breath. Was I really ready to let Reece go?

'Oh! So what did you wanna talk to me about?' He frowns at me, and I realise that as much as I like him, there are some things you have to sacrifice.

'So you up for going out with my friend Celia?'

***

'What shall I wear!'

Celia hops frantically around the room, half in, half out of a cute black tube dress.

'I have nothing to wear!' She wails again, tripping over a pair of red platfroms.

'You look hot in that dress, Ceels, seriously. And those platty's will go great too.' I say in a soothing voice. It took a hell of a lot of persuading to get Reece to go on a date with her, and I am not letting her turn up looking like she's just got dragged backwards through a bush.

'You think?' She slips on the platforms, tottering slightly. I wouldnt be suprised if her hair wasnt putting her off balance...

'What d'ya think of the eyeshadow?' She turns around, and I have to gulp back hysterical laughter. Shes put smoky black eyeshadow on in circular panda-fashion, smudged all the way down her face.

'Yeah, its great, hun. Mind if I neaten it up a little?' I say, reaching for the wipes. She nods, not knowing that 'neatening up' is basically wiping the whole thing off.

Soon, she's completely transformed. Tall, slim, and seriosuly hot in her tube dress and platforms, her hair bouncing and free, I'd be suprised if Reece didnt melt like butter on a stick.Even her eyes are newly transformed, more subtle, but definetley shouting 'Im sexy and I know it!'

'You look beuts. Right, you have to tell me all about it when you get back!'

**

HE IS SO CUUTE-HE GAVE ME A ROSE, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!

No way.

YES WAY! AND WHEN WE KISSED, IT WASNT ALL 'PECK ON THE CHEEK AND PULL AWAY KIND OF THING' IT WAS SOOOO ROMANTIC!

I've heard.

AND YOU WERE RIGHT, HE IS SERIOUSLY DEVINE!

I do know.

GOD HIS HAIR-ITS SO...SEXY, IF YA GET WHAT I MEAN? HIS EYES ARE AMAZING, TOO!

I know, because you've been telling me for the last half an hour, for gods sake!

TOUCHY...

When I told Celia to tell me everything about her date with Reece, I think she took it a little too literally.

Authors note:

Hey guys, another short one, sorry! but hope u enjoyed byeeeee