Vampire of the month review! TURNING PAGE (Alliex)

Reviewer: Imjustme_98

Author of 'Turning page': Alliex

Link to 'Turning page': http://www.wattpad.com/story/818084-turning-page-the-beginning-watty-awards-2012

As summer is here, a lot of people must be wanting to read some good stories. Well it’s about time you started reading.

I’ve got a action packed, adventurous story for you.

Dawn is a normal Eighteen year old girl. Her parents died when she was young and has been raised by her foster mother Leigh. On her way home from a friends house she is kidnapped. When she awakens she is in an unfamiliar place. Frightened and alone, she desperately tries to search for a way out. That's when she meets Jared. She learns that Jared is a vampire and that he killed her real parents. Dawn soon discovers all of her nightmares are true and that she is being held in an institute for supernatural beings. Dawn manages to escape and flees into the surrounding wooded area. She stumbles across a house. Scared, Dawn approaches the house, seeking help. In the house she meets Aaron and Dante. Aaron is an Angel and Dante is a vampire. Follow Dawn in her adventure into the unknown. Secrets are reviled. Tough decisions and sacrifices will be made. Will Dawn follow the path to her destiny or will she make her own?

The Beginning is the story about a girl named Dawn Foster, who one day after waking up finds herself in an Institute For Supernatural Beings. Sounds spooky doesn’t it? Keep on reading and there’s lots more.

Soon Dawn Foster discovers that there’s a  different dimension other than Earth where Evil roams freely. For all of you adventure- craving people out there, there are Vampire hunks, Demons and even Angels. Imagine that!

Dawn Foster finds out she is being held hostage by an evil vampire named Jared who wants her blood to be powerful enough to live forever and worse, he has teamed up with her long lost sister April.

Dawn also finds out she was born and raised in this dimension until her parents who were killed by Jared sent her away because of the fear of her falling into wrong hands and being used because of her powerful blood.

Now that she is back in her world, brought by Jared, she finds her long lost love Dante, who is seriously a hunk if you ask me. Dante who’s a vampire, loved her before she got taken away,  along with an Angel Aaron, who later turns out be evil and on Jared’s side, tries to protect Dawn from Jared but eventually fails as she gets taken away from him by Jared for the final ritual where Jared will kill her and use her blood for his own self.

But as the drama closes in and she is captured by Jared, Dante and Tyler ( a Demon keen on helping Dawn) arrive to save her. But are eventually to late as Jared injects her with a chemical formula which freezes all the cells in her body only to leave her heart circulating so she can live but never wake up from her long peaceful slumber that she would fall into.

As evil cannot live. Dante in for revenge kills Jared but is unable to kill the Fallen Angle Aaron who betrayed him and Dawn.

Even though the final battle is over with April and Jared dead.

Dawn is worse than dead. She can’t wake up from her slumber and thus Dante brings her back to his home and promises himself revenge over Aaron.

Such dedication.

I say you guys should definitely read this. I loved it and the good news is that it’s being continued in Book Two where I’m sure lots of  amazing things are going to happen.