"Did you get rid of Grayson?", I ask, sitting down on the ground in front of Niall.

He has his hand on his knee for me. I wipe off the blood, seeing it's not as bad as I thought. I desinfect the area.

"Yeah, we kicked them out", he hisses.

I finish up with his hand, throwing everything away and sitting down on the edge of the bathtub right next to Niall on the toilet.

"Thank you. I'm sorry that you had to get into that fight. I'm sorry that you started being on bad therms with Grayson. I'm sorry that he tried to rape me", I mumble, feeling really guilty for anything that happened after Grayson trying to rape me.

I ruined a perfectly fine friendship by being dressed wrong at the wrong party at the wrong time.

"Hold up, did you just say that you're sorry for being almost raped by Grayson?", Niall asks, giving me a look of disbelief, "No one but Grayson is fault! He's the one that made the move on you."

I just shrug. I may be fault, I may not be fault.

"You need to stop thinking that everything is your fault. It's not your fault. The only person that is fault for starting that fight today is us guys. We could've just let them stay but we decided to get them out", Niall explains.

His hand reaches out for me, taking my hand from my lap. I nod, feeling tears well up in my eyes. I am usually not a person to cry that often but lately I've been crying so much. Very often just crying about Niall or because of disappointment in myself. Niall's second hand reaches out to my face, taking my chin in his hand. He tilts it up a bit, looking into my eyes. I see a little blurry but I can make out that he's directly looking at me. His finger carefully wipes under my eye. I feel some sort of bad feeling build up in my stomach. My mind feels full. Thoughts of the others being mad at me fill my mind. I feel like I'm going to explode. More and more tears run down my face. My breathing gets deep and heavy, somewhat shivering once in a while. Niall realizes that I'm getting a little too anxious. He scoots closer on the toilet. I release my hand from Niall's and wipe my bruised eye carefully.

"It's okay to cry and have anxiety, Vio", he speaks.

I just nod lightly. He bends over, kissing my cheek lightly. My vision gets clearer, as the tears get less.

"Do you need some pain medication or do you want to go home? I could drive you home. I didn't drink yet", he suggests.

"I'd actually like to go home but I'm going to be alone at home. I'd just like to stay in your room and be on my phone until Wesley or Mere want to go home", I explain quietly.

Niall is really close to me, his eyes being more prominent due to the red in his bruised eye.

"You can stay in my room. You can even sleep in my bed. I'll come check on you once in a while though", Niall says.

I nod. We stand up together. Niall leads the way out of the room into his bedroom. He tells me that I can basically do anything I want.

"You can take one of my shirts, if you want to be more comfortable. I can send you Mere and Lilian up or Wesley or anyone you want. Just be sure to text me when anything is wrong", Niall instructs.

"Thank you so much, Niall."

He just nods, opening the door to leave. But I want to do one more thing before he leaves.

"Niall, could you come back for a second?", I ask.

I didn't thank him yet. Niall closes the door behind him again, walking over to me. He lays his hand on my shoulder, looking down at my lip, as I bite it again.

"I just wanted to thank you for getting Grayson and his friends out. He wanted to talk to me alone and had a really tight grip on my arm and I was really scared. Just thank you for dealing with that", I mumble qietly.

"No problem, Violet. That's what I'm there for. I care too much about you to just let Grayson do whatever he wants. We're not even friends anymore. After he abused you, we just separated."

"Just thank you. You should go back to the party and keep up with your guests. I'll just stay up here. If I fall asleep wake me up, so I can go home with Wesley."

"I will. My Laptop password is 'zoeandamy', all in lowercase and you can log onto your own Netflix account", he tells me, stepping away from me and leaving the room.

I sit down on the edge of the bed and take a breath. After I calmed down, I go to Niall's closet and get myself one of his t-shirts. I lock Niall's bedroom door and quickly change to only be in the shirt, my bra, my socks and my panties. Niall's shirt is large enough for me to cover myself completely. I put my phone on the bedside table and pull the covers open, so I can lay in them and go on my phone. I unlock my phone, seeing several texts from Meredith and Lilian, if I was okay and if Niall would be coming downstairs sooner or later. I answer all of their texts. My fingers quickly type some answers. I lay down a lit more than sitting straight. Niall's bed smells like him. It's a really soft smell of mint and cigarettes, which reminds me that I could need a smoke aswell. Maybe I shouldn't smoke right now but I get myself a cigarette from my bag and light it. I also open the window to the balcony, so fresh air streams in at least a bit and Niall's room doesn't smell like cigarettes. The music from downstairs is really loud. I hear some joyful screams from girls downstairs and also some laughter but it's a constant sound ringing in my ears. The smoke fills my lungs, making me stop thinking too much. I already feel relaxed. I go out on the balcony, seeing people outside, even though it's raining. Rain doesn't fall onto me because the roof covers it completely. I finish up the cigarette, listening to the sound of the rain and the music. I go back into the room and close the balcony door. I lay back in Niall's bed and cuddle into the sheets, smelling them. I love how Niall smells. He smells so clean but still has his own smell. I can't believe we had sex in this bed. I sigh at the memory, realizing that will never happen again. I wish Niall and I could be together. It's just complicated.