"So, what's up with you and Niall?", Mere asks, as we walk towards the huge mansion like house.

"What should be up is the better question", I state.

"Like, you know, are you guys doing anything?"

I shake my head sadly, looking over at her. She then lays her arm over my shoulders, rubbing my shoulder with her hand.

"The only thing happening between us right now is that Wesley hates the fact that we're going to Homecoming together. And I realized that I will never be in a relationship with Niall, well, as long as Wesley has something to do with Niall."

Mere huffs a bit, releasing me from her grip. She's quiet for a while but speaks as soon as we're in front of the house.

"Just have fun tonight and hang around Niall. I can keep Wesley occupied but I think Lilian will be able to do that, too. You should have fun. Maybe, Wesley realizes that you two are good for each other", she says.

I nod, just opening the front door of Niall's house. He wasn't outside, waiting for us, like he told me but the amount of people explain it a bit. He has to keep everything safe. Of course he doesn't want anyone destroying this expensive house. Mere leads the was through the hallway down to the open living room with the open kitchen and the kitchen island with all of the alcohol and mixing drinks. I see my brother sitting on the couch with Lilian on his lap, making out wildly with her. I feel a little cringe build up in me but I look away immediately, so it doesn't even show. Ryan is the first to greet us, kissing Mere's cheek and hugging me lightly.

"This party is just getting started. It's really lame for a party", he shouts in both of our ears at the same time.

Mere nods a little. The music is so loud. I look over, looking for Niall. It's weird that I look for him first. Then I see him. He comes walking into the open living room, catching my eyes on him and throwing a smirk at me. His feet carry him towards me. Tonight he looks really good. I can't believe how good he looks. His eyes really stand out tonight and his blonde hair is a little wild.

"Hey", he speaks, going in for a hug.

I hug him back, feeling weak and hoping he won't feel my body shaking. I'm really nervous.

"Hi, Niall", I whisper, while hugging him.

We release from each other soon enough and I feel his lips on my cheek, leaving a little tingle on my cheek. His hand is on my arm, still from pulling me in from the hug. As soon as he sees me looking at his hand, he takes it down.

"I thought you wouldn't come", Niall says, looking very happy.

"Oh, no. Mere just needed a little longer for her make up today", I explain.

He nods understandingly. A smile is on my lips, as he turns towards the "bar" transformed out of the kitchen island.

"Jägermeister and Coke?", Niall asks, looking over at me.

"Maybe some beer first. I need to slowly get in this time", I explain.

Niall nods, walking over to the fridge. He just greets a few people on his way. I turn my back towards him. I catch Wesley still making out with Lilian, Luke leaning against a wall, texting on his phone and Conner standing beside him, talking. Jake also stands nearby, looking at some girls in a corner, dancing. Mere and Ryan disappeared into nothing, so it's just going to be Niall and I, I guess. Maybe we'll stand around Jake and the others. Someone suddenly touches my shoulder, making me look back. I immediately jump back and turn around completely. What is Grayson doing here? Niall said he'd never invite him and his friends again.