Getting to See Mr. Strong :)

I woke up to an arm pulling me tight to it's owner. Man this person was protective I can't even move. I turn my head and realize Jayden was in the bed. Well duh my head is telling me. Trying ever so slightly to get him off me, I finally get him to take his arm off me and i wiggle out of the bed. I take a shower and change into clothes for the day. Finally set I head down the stairs to the smell of bacon! Bacon is my favorite.

"Well look who finally woke up." Blake says as i slouch into the room. The more moving I do I realize just how sore my WHOLE body is.

"It's morning. I can sleep in sometimes." I state. Blake laughs, and I realize he seems to like this snippy Rose.

"Hunny, you and mister sleep-all-day, must have been doing the naughty for a long time last night because it is 4 in the afternoon." Blake says slowly as if talking to a kid and laughing. Memories start to flood back into my mind of the way Jayden made my body feel and how he knew just what he was doing to make me unravel.

"You don't know what your saying Uncle." I state knowing I could still call him what I use to call him in New York, yet not realizing my cheeks were bright red from remembering the memories of last night.

"You face tells me very much that you and my beloved nephew had sex and multiple times at that miss sleep all day." He states sounding happy.

"Well if you know, why ask?" I state sarcastically.

"So sense ya'll keep fucking like monkeys, Will we have a little one running around with part Angels and Scorpions?" Blake asks seeming interested.

"Why would you? Jayden knows nothing of me being an Angel, and I plan to keep it that way. As for your gang, you know it is very safe. My uncle would never sign off on doing anything against your gang." I state quietly.

"Well than what is this going on?" He asks the question that i am not prepared to answer.

"Uh. Well you see.... I'm not quite sure here, sir." Ah what the hell is a little lie to him?

"To be honest it just happened. I fell under a trans that your wonderful nephew had, so here we are. That being said I'm not sure how the rest is gonna play out, Blake my dearest."

"Okay, Rosey Posey." Blake says using my old nickname from him.

"So how is that old man of mine?" I laugh knowing I haven't heard from him in awhile, so i must be doing good.

"High and Mighty Ethan, misses his growing-to-big-for-her-britches niece. He is okay. You know his health isn't going to well especially with the news he just got." Blake states and I just stare.... What news?

"What news? Why is his health not being looked at?" I state worriedly....

"You know he is still looking for the people that had to do with your parents Rose, but Mr. Riley had been helping a lot. Him and his wife moved in, and she has been taking good care of him sense she is a nurse." He says. I just stare at him. I know what his wife is, and I have no doubt in my mind Riley would move all over just for my family. That is why they are my make shift Uncle and Aunt.

"What news did he get?" I ask quietly.

"That's for him to tell you little cricket." Blake says laughing at his old nickname for me. He was the only one that could get away with calling me that and not dying.

"So...... Here's the big question.... How is uncle Strong?" I ask biting my lip. I haven't heard from in about 2 months now. That scares me.

"Well actually why I am down here. Mr. Strong is--" He starts to say, but is cut off by Jayden.