Chapter 6: Hector's Battle!

Start from the beginning

Young man: "You were running late and I need to finish this mission quickly! You know he's one of the most wanted men in the sector!"

Woman: "Just cuz you were promoted to Lion Knight at the age of 13 doesn't make you the most talented person in the entire Imperial Kingdom! You don't know what they're capable of!"

Leo and Hector just gulped at each other not knowing what to do. The only exit was blocked and it seemed they were going to have to fight their way out, but Leo wanted answers first. "Hey, just who the fuck are you two?! And what the hell is the Imperial Kingdom?!" The young man and woman gave Leo a dumbstruck look as though he were a complete and utter dumbass.

Young man: "Well since you're going to die anyway I guess there's no harm in telling you our names. I am Joseph Sandoz! Lion Knight of the Imperial Kingdom! And this is my partner, Jocelyn. We are here on a mission to kill you, Lucian."

Leo: "Lucian?! I'm afraid you have the wrong person my name is Leonard, Leonard Hevia."

Hector: "Did you have to give them the whole name? You fucking show off...."

Joseph took a moment to examine Leo, pulling a piece of paper out of his chest armor and unfolding it while licking his lips, he began to read, "Lucian, Description: Approximately 5 ft 8 in, brown hair, green eyes, and wearing red armor.” He gave Leo another, “You’re a fucking retard” look. “You fit the description. You must be him.”

Leo not believing how retarded Joseph could be gave him a “No you’re the fucking retard” look, before responding, "Ok, anybody could fit that description!"

Jocelyn: "No one has ever fully seen Lucian and lived. He leaves no witnesses behind in his aftermath. He is a serial killer, a drug lord, and a spy among other things. The only person who saw him briefly, died shortly afterward from his wounds that Lucian gave him, leaving only this description. We have order's to execute Lucian on the spot and you fit the description! We aren't taking any chances so I'm afraid it's time to die!"

Hector: “So you think a guy who can’t fight for shit and depends on his buddy to do all the work is a serial killer, drug lord, and spy.” Hector raised his hands to his head with a wtf look on his face as he said this.

“Hey! WE did the work back there! And you think I’m the show off? Psh... right...”said Leo as he rolled his eyes and shook his head at Hector before he nodded towards their opponents giving the signal to attack. Hector nodded back in agreement and shifted his feet slightly preparing for another phalanx assault on Joseph.

Leo: "I'll take the guy with the sword! You can fight the girl!" Before Hector could react Leo  rushed at Joseph clashing swords with him! Forcing Joseph into the alley!

Hector: "Hey! I thought that nod meant I get to fight him! I can't fight that... bitc... damn him..." He turns to face Jocelyn, "Look no offense, but I don’t fight bitches..."

In that instant that Hector let his guard down, she ran over to him faster than his eye could follow her bouncing luscious tits, and mashed his face through the wall!  Hector landed on the floor, bouncing and rolling, ending up near the main street. A crowd of people gathered to watch as he rose to his feet slowly. Feeling a huge amount of pain Hector couldn't believe the strength Jocelyn possessed! He watched her as she walked through the hole in the wall. He quickly picked up his spear to prepare for her next attack, but she was already on top of him with a terrible flurry of punches! To finish her attack, she kicked him in the ribs! Sending Hector flying into another wall causing rubble to fall on top of him!

Jocelyn simply stood in front of the rubble with a smirk and gave a maniacal laugh, "Men are so fucking weak and predictable!" She turned and started to walk away, but then Hector burst out of the pile of rubble. Barely able to stand up. He was bleeding severely from his head and coughed up blood. He walked forward and picked up his spear again. "I’m sorry I took so long I just had to stare at your ass as you walked away, you know theres something really sexy about a woman that can bench press more than me." Jocelyn stared at Hector not believing he had survived that barrage. “So you like to play rough huh mami well come on baby I’ll show you a good time.”  She blushed in anger at his insubordination and reached for a hidden knife she had kept behind her back. "You're such a fucking sick perv!" Hector raised his spear knowing what was coming. He couldn’t wait to get her in the trap.

Jocelyn charged Hector, but he had the advantage, he had reach! and he used his advantage to grab a handful of tit in his hand and lustfully said “Sweet jesus thats good!” She stood there shocked for a minute, her face reddening like an apple. ‘GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME YOU SICK BASTARD” She went haywire at that point with a flurry of assaults, her face never getting its original color back. Hector kept her at bay with quick swings from his spear! Jocelyn easily deflected each attack from Hector, quickly making her way into his reach zone. Hector did his best to keep her at bay, but she ducked under one of his horizontal swings and she swung the blade at his throat! He jumped backwards avoiding the knife narrowly! Jocelyn spun to the right trying to flank Hector, but he saw her coming! Through his reflex and instinct Hector swung his spear deflecting her knife, but the tip of his spear slid across her knife and struck her across her right eye tearing it out!

Hector realizing what he did gasped and dropped his guard! "Fuuuuuck! What did I do I ruined your beautiful face noooooooo! I was going to make you my sex slave!" Jocelyn gave her back to Hector kneeling down holding her hands to where her eye used to be...

Jocelyn: "How dare you..." She stood and slowly turned around to face Hector, "TREAT ME LIKE A SLUT!!"

Hector couldn't believe what he was looking at! The inside of her skull was electronic! He could see the many different wires and microchips used to make her brain! "AHA you're a cyborg!!! Man you get sexier by the minute, the possibilities with all that flexibility..." Jocelyn quickly grabbed Hector's throat and picked him up off the floor! She began to squeeze the life out of him!

Jocelyn: "Yes!! That's right!! You like my hand flexing against your throat!! Does this turn you on!!! I'm Jocelyn model 11357!! And now you're going to die!"

Hector began to lose consciousness as her grip became tighter! He couldn't use his spear from this close and her grip was too strong to break! He was beginning to pass out when he remembered something! He lifted his spear and held it in both hands around the middle.

Jocelyn: "Another one of your pervy tricks?! No matter! You're going to die soon!"

She began to squeeze his neck even harder! Hector could feel his neck getting ready to snap! He quickly twisted his left hand clockwise and his right hand counter-clockwise. He pulled his arms in opposite directions and the spear came apart!! Jocelyn, surprised by the sudden movement, loosened her grip and Hector saw his opportunity! He swung his left arm and stabbed Jocelyn in the head! She dropped him and Hector hit the floor with a small *Thud* Jocelyn staggered backwards and sparks began to fly out of her head. "Error... Error... System shut...down..." She dropped to the floor and "died" Hector gave her ass a small squeeze and satisfied walked over to a wall and leaned against it coughing and exhausted from his ordeal.

Hector: "*Cough* *Cough*.... Man, what the fuck is up with this planet! *Cough*" He held up his right arm holding the other half of his spear with the white dye trident head pointing to the floor, "Good thing I learned this shit could be pulled in half back there..." He started to slide down onto the floor closing his eyes, "I'm just gonna take a quick five minute nap and dream about passionate robotic intercourse..." Hector passed out sitting on the floor as his blood slowly trickled down his face....