Chapter 5: Heaven, Hell, and Destiny's Weapon

Start from the beginning

Hector: "Yeah I know... Hmmm let's order the pheasant legs cuz it sounds like chicken."

Leo: "Yuck! You know I hate chicken man!"

Hector: "Yeah, but you like barbecue chicken though and from the description of the sauce I say it's barbecue."

Leo: "Fine, let's get that then."

They order their meals and soon enough it comes out on a huge plate!

Leo: "Damn! That's a lot! This is for like eight people!"

Hector (already eating): "Mmmhmmm.... Tengo hambre man!" (I'm hungry man!)

Leo just laughs at Hector's insatiable appetite and begins to join him. Eventually they work their way down to the last leg. They both reach out for it and grab it at the same time.

Hector: "Um what are you doing? This last one is mine."

Leo: "What are you talking about? You ate like most of the food! Entonce eso significa que es mio!" (So that means that its mine!)

Hector: "You don't even like food that tastes like chicken! So give it up!"

They get into a tug of war over the last pheasant leg and soon they begin to wrestle for it! They hit the ground and a cloud of dust envelopes them! You can hear them punching and kicking each other when a sharp tiny bark interrupts their fight. They look up at the table and see a puppy eating their last leg.

Hector: "What!?! Hey!"

Hector runs up to the table furious at the puppy! He puts his face close to it getting ready to yell at it when the puppy licks his check and barks at him in a squeaky sound. Leo walks up to Hector and puts a hand on his shoulder, "Just let it go, man." Hector glares at the puppy and then turns around and walks away, "Fine! Let's go before I change my mind" They pay for the food and start searching for an open weapon shop. They find one in a dark, dusty alley and walk towards the decrepit door slowly. The worn door, and had a few tiny holes in it, with the paint peeling off at a rapid rate. They looked at each other slightly worried at what they might find inside and slowly entered the hidden venue.

From the top of the buildings surrounding the alley, a man in a black hooded robe spies on Leo and Hector entering the weapon shop. He places his right foot on the ledge of the building and leans forward resting all his weight on it. He reaches for the hilt of his sword resting at his back with his left arm and begins to speak, "Are you sure that's him?" The man looks towards another young man kneeling in front of him. This one dressed in a dark outfit that resembled what a fabled ninja would wear.

Young man: "Yes, sire... He wears the red armor does he not?"

Hooded man: "So? Any man could wear red armor!"

Young man: "Yes, but his mannerism is different from any “simple man”, and he gives off a strange aura. Much like yours, sire."

Hooded man: "Fine I'll just have to take your word on this one... and if you fail me, I will hunt you down and kill you..." He walks over to the young man and hands him a bag of coins.

The young man respectfully bows his head and in a blur of speed, disappears from the rooftop. The hooded man draws his sword, much bigger than many at a first glance. The handles length standing at 12 inches long; the hand guard small and rectangular, 12 inches in width and 2 inches in thickness. The blade stood at an impressive 10 inches wide and 8 ft long! He rests the blunt part of the blade on his shoulder and puts his right arm to his ear, "Jocelyn,157 I have confirmed the target... No we move now. Meet me at the coordinates! As Imperial Knights this mission is of highest priority..."