Our garden

The here she was, her fluffy pink hair bounced as she laughed at a joke that garnet had presumably told her.
Garnet took notice to pearls blue flushed face already knowing that the two should talk to one another however noticing garnet's change in attention rose turned to pearl and smiled knowing she was looking.
Pearl turned away quickly but looked up blushing as rose walked in front of her.
Rose laughed lightly before pushing her hand out towards pearl, "pearl, come with me I have something to show you" pearls even eyes widened before taking roses hand and smiling widely at the unexpected action.

As they walked towards the area in which rose was taking them pearl glanced at their intermingled hands and blushed harder wishing that the moment could last forever, but as soon as it happened it ended, rose released pearl's hand as she walked towards a large entrance. As it opened rose to turned to look at pearl with a soft smile, "are not up coming?" Pearl's eyes widened before she walked over to rose, "of course, but what is this place?"
Rose sighed before replying "this is a place in which I control, a place no one but me and you know about... I trust you pearl and I know that this will be OUR special place, it will be OUR own special garden"
Pearl looked at rose's peaceful face with tears in the corner of her eyes, not believing what she had just heard, she wrapped her arms around rose and smiled contently knowing she would come back here with rose more often than not.

Rose smiled before spinning around humming a soft song her eyes closed as she gracefully walked around the room, pearls eyes softened at the sight enforce glancing at the stone in the middle of the room.
"So what exactly is there to this room? This area looks like it does something" rose opened her eyes and started walking over to the stone in the center of the room placing her hand on the statue she made multiple objects pop up from he ground.
Pearl watched as armor, weapons and cannons along with a bunch of other stuff popped out from the floor "woah! This is... This is stuff from gems and... It's just, wow" rose smiled " do you like it?" Pearl nodded before saying a quiet of course.
Rose and pearl spent a few more hours together sharing secrets and just talking about their wishes and thoughts, they both sighed as they stared at the dull orange and dark blue sky.

Rose got up dusting her self off before turning to pearl "let's fuse" pearl have a determined yet happy face as she stood up and stretched. Rose and pearl started dancing, laughing as they did enjoying themselves before a blinding light white surrounded them and they fused into 'Rainbow Quartz'.
They stayed like that for a little longer before unfusing.
Rose clasped her hands together and smiled and pearl swore she saw shimmers around rose in a halo effect as she smiled. Rose pulled pearl out of her trance as she started speaking " shall we go pearl?" Pearl blushed before turning her head to the side, " I guess we should, I can't wait to come back here again!" Rose chuckled at pearl's enthusiasm, glad she enjoyed that area as much as she did. Grasping pearl's hand she began their travel back, pearl closed her eyes and sighed happily.