First Encounter

From the previous chapter

He had a fair skin; his lips were of a pinkish colour. "Did he put lipstick on? Ehh? Since when did guys put lipsticks in public!" I smirked devilishly; his looks created an "kingly" aura. I wonder where I saw him, slowly my mouth opens and stutter "Are you Ch.."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Chimera..." "Chimera..." "Chimera wake up!! It's freaking 11 o' clock! You will be late again for your recruitment intro, idiot!" -screamed Maid outside the door. Although I didn't open my eyes, I could feel tears falling from the corners of my eyes and sweat sinking from my forehead. My brain keeps replaying the same dream-scene over and over again but my memories keep shattering into pieces.

I jump out of the bed banging hard onto the shimmery pavement remembering about the interns meetings and dash to the bathroom and to my closet. For the special day, I felt wearing cobalt blue suit with a loose tie, leaving my hair hanging at my shoulders, and dusky lipstick shining brightly under the high pitched light.

Rushing down the stairs I pass by my car, and stare at it until a feeling of grudge stuck in my heart. Blankly ignoring the red sport car, I start walking out of the king sized gates to the bus stop and wait there until the 211 brakes at the its spot gently.

'He is here again' I think to myself. I see him now days more frequently every day and night, taking the same bus as me. He is a total stranger but my heart aches with plain sorrow every time I pass by him. His eyes look like he knows me, but every time we make eye contact he avoids me.

Looking around the bus, the only empty space was there...by him...'is this some kind of punishment by God?!!? Why there! In the whole bus on SUCH AN IMPORTANT DAY. WHY??' I try to sit there slowly without making much fuss about it; but suddenly his phone rings, a monstrous ringtone.

An unusual hexagon popped up with the caller named 'EXIT...EX...EX...EXO?'

EXO?'