entry seven

after our classes, we both walked home which we both normally do nowadays.

when we reached your home, you told me that i could get going but i insisted and told you that i wouldn't leave unless i see you walk inside your door.

after a few seconds of bickering, you finally gave up and decided to open the front door.

when the door swung open, all the lights inside were off.

as you reached for the light switch, you saw your friends all gathered together in one place and they soon greeted you a happy birthday in unison as you stood there in shock.

you turned back to face me and asked "yah mark, you planned this, didn't you?"
and i replied to you with a nod.

the surprise party was surprisingly a success!

but what's more surprising was the moment when you hugged me and thanked me for everything.

i was frozen in place as i didn't know how to react.

i could hear the sound of my heart hastily beating and everything felt like it slowed down.
it felt as if it was only the two of us around.

you broke the hug after a few seconds while i was still in shock of what had happened.

you flashed me a smile and went back to your friends.

you were beautiful, indeed.

who wouldn't help to fall for a woman like you?