Chapter 5: Crapbag

"Awe, come on Luci. You can do better than that." The demon teased, dodging my attack by jumping to the side.

"You're correct there." I growled. I teleported in front of him and pushed my hand through his stomach.

He looked down at my hand and then back up at me with a shit-eating grin, "Wouldn't it have been hilarious if I just flew back like balloons do when you pop 'em? Can you even imagine? God, just. Do it again, just pretend the first time didn't happen. Come on, please."

I felt my anger rising even more as I let my demon form take over and Semis did the same. His short yellow horns made me want to barf. In all honesty, all of him made me want to barf but actually seeing his true form only made it worse. Thanks a lot, crapbag.

Without responding I ripped my hand out of him and went for his throat. There was no way I was going to let him get away this time.

"Hey, I'm not into that stuff." Semis lifted his fist, that stupid cocky smirk slapped on his face.

Electricity rippled around it as he pulled it back and shot it in my direction. I dodged easily and rolled my shoulders a little, letting red hot fire trail down my arms and into my hands. Time to backhand this bitch into next week.

"Come on, babe, your precious Cade wouldn't want this." Semis jumped back as I lashed out at him.

"I'm sure Cade wouldn't miss you." I reassured him.

"Are you sure, he has pretty bad aim, I mean have you used the bathroom after him?" The demon snickered.

His insult gave me an opening and I took it. Slamming my hand into his chest I pushed against him as his clothes caught fire.

"Finally!" I shouted, "Ha, you ass, I've finally got a good hit on you!"

"You shouldn't hit on me, Cade would be disappointed." He winked and then with a snap of his finger he vanished, smoke, fire and all.

"Really?" I groaned and ran a hand through my hair, "Sassy motherfucker."

"You let him get away yet again." Lila sighed from behind me. "You really suck at your job."

"Oh, shut up, I'm too old for this crap." I started to head back to the front of the cinema, "Where's Cade?"

"He's at my house and you might want to change before you head back, Honey." She laughed.

"At your house?" I raised a brow as I morphed back into my human form.

"Yeah, he's hanging with Ash." She shrugged as she followed me to the front. "I brought the car."

"Great, let's go then. I need to get a new lead on the demon."

"Kitty!" I was greeted with an overly excited Cade as soon as I opened the door.

Ash sat sprawled on Lila's dark red couch, a drink in hand.

"Hello small human." Lila placed a hand on his head as she walked by to go sit with Ash.

"Are you okay?" Cade reached up to place his hand on the side of my face. There was worry written all over his face

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm fine." I pushed his hand away gently.

"The guy with the horns..." He trailed off, looking at his shoes.

"Don't worry he won't mess with you, I won't let him." I grinned down at him, ruffling his hair lightly.

"Looks like Luci's got the hots for a little human boy." Lila called out at me, Ash laughing to her right.

"You're about to be burning if you don't keep your mouth shut." I glared over at her but she only laughed. I swear my intimidation level was in the negatives when it came to her.

••

So I don't really have a plot to this story so the updates might be a lot slow. I started and stopped a while back and I have forgotten what I wanted the plot to be. Sorry in advance for the slow updates.