Love In July (Liam Imagine)

"Come on Liam, don't be such a party pooper," I told Liam as he went back to lay on his bed after I asked him if we can go out to the middle of the sea to watch the fireworks at night.

 It was our 1 year anniversary, so it would be a nice thing to do.

 "But you know I'm afraid of the ugly sea animals. What if a shark eats us, babe?" He said rather panicked, but his face still dug into the pillow. 

I laughed at his words and took a seat on the corner of his bed. I started rubbing his back and he let out a small calming moan.

 "Please babe?For me ?" I asked him rather quiet. He didn't reply and I frowned. I really wanted to go but if he doesn't want to, I won't beg.

I got up and walked towards his room's door as my hands were behind my back and my face was towards the ground. I looked back one more time and he was still laying down.

'Ugh Liam, you're so mean.'  I thought.

 I headed into my room and took off my sandals, which I had put on hoping that Liam would say yes and we would leave immediately. But he didn't say yes so we aren't going.

 I was rather sad and stared out the window at the dark sky. It was around 6 pm now and the sky was glowing perfectly and colorful by the fireworks flashing away.

I paid attention to a cute couple outside in the middle of the street lighting up a firecracker and ran away until it finally flew into the sky and popped. I smiled and felt jealous for a moment.

'Oh, how I wish me and Liam could do that.'

 I heard a door close and turned around to find Liam in my doorway with his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face. 

"Lexy...I'm sorry for being a douche I just... I'm just a little scared." He said to me, sorry filling his beautiful brown eyes.

 I got up from my bed and walked closer to him. I tangled my arms around his neck and closed our bodies together. I kissed him on the lips lightly for about 2 seconds then separated to look at him in the eye.

 "Liam, I just really want to go. It's always been a dream of mine and–," he cut me off by another kiss. This time it had much more passion. I parted from him and smiled. I raised my eyebrow up and spoke with joy.

 "Is that a yes ?"

"Do birds fly?"

*20 minutes later*

"Hurry up! It's about to start! " I yelled at Liam to get in the boat as he waddled down the bridge.

 The boat was starting up and Liam was hesitating on getting in.

 "I'm scared!" He yelled back at me with fear written all over his face. 

I giggled and took hold of his hand.

 "Here, take my hand and hop in!"

I grabbed his hand in mine and he jumped in, just how I told him to.

"I'm not standing up!" he told me as he quickly sat down in the middle of the boat.

I laughed as I rolled my eyes and went to the captain.

 We arrived the middle of the sea, or maybe in my view, it was the middle and stared at the sky. 

"Lex, I don't see anything?" Liam said to me as he looked up the sky and observed. I pouted and he came to me to wrap his arms around my waist. I looked down to his arms and leaned my head against his chest.

"I thought you weren't going to stand up?" I said in a whisper.

 He placed his chin on my head and said, "I feel safe with you here." 

I smiled, but he couldn't see. I turned around to face him and traced his face with my fingertips. He smiled and brushed his cheek on my fingers. 

"I love you, Lexy." he whispered.

I smiled, "I love you too, Liam. "

 His arms snaked around my waist and my hands cupped his cheeks as we went in for a deep passionate kiss. As soon as our lips touched, we both hear the fireworks pop. We shot our heads up to the sky and see the sparks we have been waiting for all night. They started blasting up and popping out of control and he looked at me, his eyes shining through the brightness of the fireworks. He looked so beautiful. The sky looked beautiful.

 "Happy 1-year anniversary, Lex." He said as he kissed my forehead. 

I took hold of his hands and his forehead touched mine, our noses touching, "Happy 1 year anniversary, Liam. "