Perfect Dinner . (Niall Imagine )

"Niall I'm home ! " you yell across the hallway of you and Niall's house . You were grocery shopping . You had to go get ingredients for a special dinner you where going to make Niall. "I'm in the shower ! I'll be out in 20 minutes ! " Niall yells back to you . Great ! You had enough time to put the food away .Today was your guys anniversary . You went over to the kitchen to quickly put them away so that Niall wouldn't see them . He would get suspicious on why the many ingredients. You were placing everything in the fridge . Placings things on top of each other . You heard the noise of a door close . Shit ! Niall was out already and You hadn't even put the pasta and sauce away . "Niall can you grab me my slippers ? They're under our bed. " You ask Niall loud enough for him to hear . You hear him walking just about you . You had enough time to put the things away .

Niall was on his way down and you were already In the living room watching t.v like nothing had happened . "Hello Love . " He says to You as he kisses you on the cheek . "Hello Niall . " you say and giggle . You had to find out a way to get him out of the house for at least 30 minutes . You guys were quite quiet do to the fact that T.V was on and That 70's Show was on . You both loved that show . You guys laughed at everything that you guys saw that was funny. You suddenly get this funny feeling . You feel like if someone was watching you . You tried to ignore it but you couldn't. It was to strange . You looked over at Niall and his eyes were looking deep into yours .

"What ? " You smile at him . He doesn't answer back .He continues staring at you . "What ? " You ask again this time louder . His hand starts to trace your face. His eyes still locked to your . "You're so beautiful . " He said . You giggled and broke the stare. "Destiny .. " He says in a soft voice. You looked up slowly. Smiling . "Hmm?" you hummed . He smiles and looks down to your lips and back to your eyes. "Tonight . Wait for me here . I'm going to make this night rememberable . I'm going out with the lads for a few. Ill be back at home until 7 . Then i'm all yours love. " He said to you as he places a kiss on your forehead . You couldn't help but smile . You got just what you needed without even trying . win ! You thought to your self . "Okay . Ill be waiting! " You holard . He was already at the door putting on his jacket. "I love you Destiny . Don't leave ! " He told you as he pointed a finger at you as he spoke the last part. "I wont . " You said with a light smile , Your hand on your cheek and one hand holding on to the control . He closed the door . Yes , he's gone .

You run to the kitchen and do your thing . You were going to make him spaghetti with meatballs . He loved it . You were making a mess everywhere do to the rush you were in . It was 5 . He would be home in 2 hours.You had finished cooking by 6:30 . You still had to fix your self ! You rushed up stairs and threw on a black sleeveless dress that reached up to your knee. You pulled on some white heels. Shit ! You hissed to yourself. You didn't know how to fix your hair . You decided to wear it down. You added a bit of mascara and some lip gloss. Perfect .

"Destiny? ! Im Home ! " Niall screamed out . He sounded rather happy . You rushed out of your room without checking how you looked. You ran down the sitars . "Niall ? " you called out . You couldn't see him . You went to the kitchen to find him staring at the  table for two . You had prepared your dishes and had to white candles lit in the center. "Wow Destiny.. You did this ?...For me ? " He said in aw. He couldn't believe his eyes. He hadn't moved his gaze from the table. You went close to him and rubbed his shoulder. "Yeah . Happy Anniversary Babe . " You tell him. He turned around and hugs you by the waist. He loosens the hug and startes into your eyes. He licked his lips and you stare at his blue orbs. "I love you . " He told you in a hushed voice. "I love you too " You told him . You both had a lovely dinner and it was just the best movie night you guys have had in months .

~~~~well I hope you enjoyed it ! please don't forget to let me know what you think , vote , comment . It'll make me want to write even more so please tell me what you would like to read :DD Thanks a lot and I love you all <3 stay beautiful (: ~~~~