I smiled, kinda relieved he was worried. He didn't shove me away, so that's a good sign, right?

"You're blonde now." I stated, noticing how nice the colour looked on him. He chuckled.

"Yeah, it's for our comeback, Nanrina. So why are you here?"

"I need to talk to Jaehyo."

Zico raised his brow. I jutted my lip out in a pout, making him groan in defeat. He held up one finger, signaling to wait for one minute. Soon, I heard his voice. I missed it...

"What- Zico- Stop pushing me!"

When Jaehyo stepped outside, his eyes widened when he saw me, but didn't scream. He looked like he was doing better, I'm glad he was.

"Hello," I said shyly.

"What do you want?" His tone was quiet, but he didn't look at me. I did something risky. Wrapping my arms around him, I told him about my dad. I thanked him. It took a minute, but slowly Jaehyo wrapped his arms around me, hugging me like he used to. He rested his chin ontop of my head as he listened to me talk.

"Jaehyo, I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry I didn't hear you out and let you explain, but I understand now and I'm sorry." I bit my lip, my head was pressed against his chest and I could her the faintness of his heart beats. "I'm sorry for not explaining myself too. I...I didn't try to kill myself because of you, I want you to know that. I did it to end the nightmares and pain of that night."

I felt him tense as I mentioned the past.

"You were the best thing that had happened to me. And I wanted to tell you that I love you," I pulled away from the hug, looking at his hopeful eyes. I leaned in on my tip toes and kissed him for the last time. Jaehyo cupped my face, holding one hand on my waist as we kissed. All the passion, all the love, it was still there. I felt it linger on my lips as we pulled away.

"But I think we should end things before it gets worse."

Jaehyo's hopeful eyes soon turned dim, but he nodded in understanding. He brought me back for another hug and I heard his heart beat again. It was rapid.

"I figured this would happen, but it's for the best." His voice sounded relieved but his eyes looked sad. I turned to leave, but he grabbed my wrist, spinning me into his arms. He held me tightly, making me afraid that he could feel my stomach, but he didn't say anything. "I'll miss you," he said quietly into my hair. We stayed there in each other's arms, my head was resting against his chest and his rested on top of mine. I'm going to miss this. I'm going to miss him. I closed my eyes, hugging him tightly.

He placed a gentle last kiss on my forehead.

"Saranghae, Kim Mina."

My eyes brimmed. I took in his image, hoping to never forget him. But then again, I don't think I can forget someone like him. Sometimes, people are meant to fall in love, but are not meant to be together...

"N-nado," I whimpered. I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

"Nado Saranghae, Ahn Jaehyo."

This is goodbye.

This is the end.

I love you Jaehyo, and I always will.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nado Saranghae, Ahn Jaehyo."

Taeil listened through the door as Mina's footsteps retreated. He knew he shouldn't have eavesdropped but he couldn't help himself. He had just listened to his best friend let the love of his life go....and Jaehyo still doesn't know....