Chapter 15 Die Subway {Part II}

Magsimula sa umpisa

This made Cole growl, but seemed to snap him out of whatever daze he was in. He looked down at me. Familiar eyes starred at me. "Don't EVER. do that again." He said a mere inch away from my face. Flustered, I could only nod my head. He nuzzled his head back into my neck. "You have no idea, how insane with jealousy I was. " he growled into my neck making me shudder as a crimson blush fell over my cheeks. I felt Cole smirk against my skin. "I think its time for some punishment." he said to my utter terror.

People started entering the hallway. I tried to pull away, but Cole kept me trapped in between him. "Cole", I whined still trying to move. "NO", He growled. Panicking, I started pinching his back.  "Cole, I have to go, before some one sees us lik-". "WHAT THE H*LL IS THIS", screeched a familiar squawking voice. Great of all people, this is who I did not want to see us. Forget hall monitors,screw staff, but Chelsea. Chelsea is the one to worry about.

"Oh Crap". I said. That's when Cole decide to remove himself from me. "OOPS, SO SORRY ABOUT THAT. DID NOT MEAN TO FALL ON YOU." Cole said in a louder voice than necessary before turning around and walking past a pissed off Chelsea and out the building. That little. 'All because you were glutinous. All because you wanted free subway, you pig' Misty said in a mocking voice. 'Well subway can go fall off the edge of the world and DIE' I replied.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!". I really don't have the time for this."HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TOUCH MY MAN YOU WH*RE!!!!!!!!!". Nor do I have the patience. She then decided that getting up in my face was a better way to threaten me. "Why can't you keep your filthy paws to yourself and go back home to your little w*rhouse." I clenched my hands i shut my eyes. "Run, back to your little h*e mother I bet she only took you in because she say another -.   You can insult me as much as I want and you can beat me as much as you want. But don't. DON"T talk about the people I care about.

 I ground my teeth no longer able to hear the words that were coming out of her mouth. Anger and rage were all that I was feeling in my body as hot flashed of Violet pierced my mind. The world felt invisible except for the burning purple that was surrounded by black. "em''."ill them''.''KILL THEM.".

I was snapped out of my gaze by a hand digging into my leg. I looked down and gasped. I released Chelsea out of my death grip. She collapsed on the ground gasping for air. She was sobbed and her face looked bloodied and bruised. Next to her lie too of her football goons knocked out cold, bruised faces and arms. A deep bite mark in one of there shoulder. I looked down at my hands and starred. They were covered in blood. Their blood. I wiped my mouth on my shoulder. More red liquid stained my white shirt.

Everyone who had gathered to circle us just starred at me. I know those stares. The repulsed, the disturbed, the ones that remind me that I am different. I will NEVER be like them. I just sat there until a teacher came, screeching mind you, and escorted me to the principal's office.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

THAT ESCALATED FASTER THAN I WAS EXPECTING

Someone just created back bone. ANd I mean BACK TO THE BONE.

Whew finally..  Riley just went off the chain crazy. I needed a reboot to help me concentrate, but I loved developing Riley to this point. It was so much fun seeing her stand up{Although she wasn't aware} for herself.

Well then I don't think she will be bothered anymore. But at what price. Riley has gained, but at the price of something. WHat do you think she lost. COmment below and let me know.

(^O^) ANY WAY SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOO SORRY THAT I DIDN"T UPDATE EARLIER

DON'T KILL ME

PLEASE

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-BACKSTAGE

Riley:For this is the end

Cole:WHAT

RILEY: hold your breathe and cant to ten

Cole:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RILEY SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER

Riley:There is no there way to say goodbye to-

Cole:SSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP

Riley>turns around to face Cole

Cole.sees blood on Riley's shirt and a bloody knife

Cole: CALL AN AMBULANCE. CALLL 911. WHERE IS MY PRIVATE HELICOPTER. SHE IS DYING

Riley: If you mean my raspberry filled donut then yes. We need a specialist cuz its in my digestive system

Cole:........................

Riley>stares at Cole

Cole:...........................

Riley> waves hand in front of face.

Cole:........................................................WWWHHHAAATTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Emily: SOOOOOOOOO

Lyla: I bet you guys supposed Cole would be a little angrier

Lillian: YES. that kind of punishment was unacceptable

Emily and Lyla> nod heads

Lillian: SHe needs to be educated

Emily and Lyla> nod heads

Lillian: she needs to be taken to a Dungeon and tortued in the samurai way

Emily and Lyla> nods hea-

Emily and Lyla: WAIT WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT

Lillian. smiles evilly