falling for him

i knocked on kaneki's door."kaneki-kun?" "hello?" kaneki reponds."can i come in?"i ask "yeah" i open the door.he was sitting on a chair with coffee."i wanted to check up on u"i say as my hands played with his hair."i am fine"he says as my head rests on his head."i don't believe you"i say."what makes u say that"he asks "well u haven't left the room since this morning"i say."i was tired"he says."well i am here if u need someone to talk to"i say as he nods his head."i know"he says as i smiled."don't do anything bad.im'a go hunting"i say walking out."alright but don't go overboard"he says as i close the door.i walked to my room to grab my mask.i slip on the mask then i heard the door knock.i quickly slip on the eye patch as i walked to the door.i opened it, i was surprised to see ayato."ayato?" i ask."oh yeah- where are u going"he asks."hunting"i say as i adjusted the mask."i will come too.i was going to ask if i wanted to go with me but i can go with u"he says as i nod my head."sure i'll meet u on the rooftop"i say walking towards the rooftops.

i walked around waiting for ayato.i looked up to stare at the moon "pretty"i muttered then hands went over my eyes."not as pretty as u" i grab his hands."ayato,it doesn't scare me"i say staring at him."it was worth a try"he says walking to the edge.i shake my head before going to the edge.i fall off  the edge.when i was seconds from the ground my ukaku came out.i landed on my ukaku, while it holds me up.i stared at the sky then ayato jumps and lands next to me."dark colors"he says as i stood myself up."well i am special"i say in a cocky voice, i even put a hand on my chest.he looks at me "u really have no humor"i say plainly.he smiles a bit while shaking his head "i have my own humor"he says "Sure.are u ticklish"i ask as he stares at me."what the fuck"he says as i shrug.i jumped to the roof and started running.i sniff the air to smell a human."found one"i say knowing ayato was running behind me.i jumped  from a high building so i made my ukaku dig in the wall so i won't fall to the ground to break something.once i landed on the ground  i saw 2 humans drawing with spraypaint on the walls.i smirked before cracking a knuckle making them looked at me.they backed up "i-it's a g-ghoul"they both stuttered as walked towards them.they tried to run but i stabbed one from the back.the second looked back to only puke at the sight.the first one held out a arm "h-help m-me"he stutters but before the second one can do anything i stabbed him too.i smiled "thank you for savoring ur flesh"

after eating the 2 i jumped back on the rooftop to be met with blue eyes.i was about to speak but his hand reaches to my face.i felt his hand  well his thumb wiping something on my cheek.before he licked his thumb "u had some blood.and u have good taste in humans"he says as i blush."why is ur face red"he smirks."BAKA!HOW CAN'T I NOT AFTER WHAT U DID?!"i yelled with a full red face.he shakes his head with a smile "sure"he says before he runs away."BAKA"i yelled before i started running to catch up.but i stopped when i saw Anteiku not far.i was about to run again but someone walked outside.i knew who it was."Oi! hurry up"ayato calls out."go back.i will return soon"i say before walking towards Anteiku.i ran towards the shop to see touka wondering around.i followed her from the rooftop.she walks into an alleyway to see nishiki there."hey what is bothering"he asks as he saw touka."i just missed them both,and i wanted to talk to someone since i can't talk to akane."she says as he sighs."kaneki and akane won't come back"he sighs with anger and sadness coating his voice."she promised"touka muttered looking down.nishiki sighs knowing touka wouldn't listen to him."i am sure she misses u too.u both were inseparable.i think kaneki will return with akane one day and everything goes back to normal.but for now we will have to wait"he says touka nods her head."still mad at them both.when we go to save them, they don't come back"he says shaking his head.i contuine watching until 2 buff looking ghouls appeared "look what we have here"one says.i clench my fist, hoping touka and nishiki will be able to handle it."come on touka"nishiki says but he was kicked to the wall.touka activated her ukaku, she was able to fight for a bit before she was shoved in a wall as well.i growled as my eye turned black and red.i am just glad i didn't take my mask off.i jumped down as i pulled my hoodie up.i faced him "look who joined the party"one taunts "she is so short.but she smell good"the second one says."sorry but i am not on the menu"i say as i ran towards them.

i shoved my fist in the last guy's chest.he gasps before i smiled."bye bitch"i say before i ripped him into 2.i turned at nishiki and touka.nishiki was trying to get touka to stand but she really did hit the wall hard.she was facing me trying to get closer to me.i walked to them both, i held out my hand towards touka.she took it before pulling me into a hug. "damn it suzuki"she mutters as i hugged her back.nishiki smiled before patting my back before pulling my hoodie down. "good to see u again"he says as i glared at him.touka backs up but she almost fell down but i caught her."we need to take u home"i say puting touka's arm around my neck as i held her from her side."nishiki i think u should sleep in the guest room.u seem tired.i think it would be better to rest at anteiku"i say as he nods his head.i pulled my hoodie down "lets hurry before someone sees me"i say as they both nods their head.

i helped touka to her room.nishiki already fell asleep in the guest room, while i am helping touka put on banadages.i had my mask off so i can see better."so, how is kaneki?"she asks as i wrapped a bandage on her forearm."he is good, he still the same he just isn't the shy anymore"i say as i cut another piece.i felt her grab my hair "if u had wrinkles u would look old"she says as i laughed."well kaneki is older,so yeah.tell him that"i smiled as she laughed."true"she says.i wrapped a bandage around her finger."be more careful.if i wasn't there i can't image what would happen"i say before i stood up.she nods her head before pulling me into a hug."i missed u"she says again.i hugged her back "i missed u too"i say."how has it been with ayato"she asks randomly with a smirk.i blushed "good..." she looks at me then laughs."don't say shit.i swear"i say as she covers her mouth."oh ok.i am guessing u forgive him,right?and what happened in the bedroom that night?"she asks as my face turned red."WhAt tHE HeLl u TaLkInG AbOut?!"i say as she shakes her head."i won't tell a soul.but u 2 would make a good couple"she says as i turned pale."stop messing with the colors on my face"i cried out as i covered my face.she laughs "tell me the details later.i have school tomorrow"she says.i nod my head "night.be careful purple-chan"i say walking to her window."please text me.i get lonely now that u and kaneki are gone"she says as i nod my head."still have ur number.i'll text u after school"i say as she nods her head.i smiled "until we meet again purple-chan"i bowed."until then suzuki"she says with a smile.i jumped out her window i jumped on the rooftop.i watched her close the window and turned off the light.i smiled, i turned around to only see blue eyes again."OH SHIT!AYATO!!!!?"i yelled as he laughs."i said go back"i pushed him "well i had to make sure u didn't die.i don't need kaneki trying to kil me later"he says i chuckle."so, um what did she mean by what happened in the bedroom that night?"he asks as i turned pale."um i think it is getting really late *yawn* lets go back now"i say before i ran like the flash.i went in my room before ayato could ask again.i took off my mask and hoodie as i fell on my bed."he heard"i muttered before i fell asleep.