goodbye

i walked out to the fresh air, freedom.the fresh air hit my skin as i looked around to see everywhere is a war zone.i wondered around until i saw ayato fighting weak touka.i jumped to them and kicked ayato in the side sending him flying.i pick up touka.she looks at me with a weak expression"akane?"she mutters as i smile then she moves her head a bit."kaneki?" she mutters.i walk to nishiki "akane?kaneki?"he stutters "we have to go now"i say leaving ayato to kaneki.i never seen touka so weak and scared.i guess ayato is stronger then touka.i don't want her to leave me alone but i can't stay with her.i carried her far away and laid her against a tree.she looks at me before i ran off to help kaneki.

i ran towards ayato and kicked ayato making him fall to his knees "u son of a bitch"i muttered as ayato gets up."surprising u both survived yamori,"he says with a small grin.i roll my eyes before cracking my knuckle as my ukaku comes out.i point it at him and i charge at him.kankei does too.but then a tall guy with a full mask comes and picks up ayato "hey!"he yells as the guy jumps to a roof with ayato over his shoulder.he turns to face us, he showed us a timer he had, it ticked to 0:00"curfew?"i ask then a huge explosion was made.we both ran off.

i stood in front of touka as kaneki stood behind me."akane,kaneki u both will need to do something about that hair when we go back.i don't think ur dad would aprove u having white hair before him"touka smiles.i stayed quiet "u are coming back aren't u"touka asks as nishiki and Himani comes to us." sorry purple-chan, we are not going back"i say rubbing my arm. "w-what"touka stutters." sorry"kaneki says "dude, u can't just leave"nishiki says."I will visit sometime"i say "i want to come-"touka starts "don't u have that entrance test coming up,"kaneki says stopping touka."b-but" she stutters.i bend down and hugged her."i will miss u,"i say before standing back up.i waved "goodbye,"i say before turning to walk away."don't leave" she whimpers as tears came to her eyes.

i changed to something close to kaneki's.my knee-high boots with the same design outfit.only the mask made us different or we would be twins.i put my hair into a ponytail before smiling a bit.i look at kaneki who changed as well.he nods his head and we both walk.ayato crossed his arms and walked away.the little girl with bandages all over waved and skipped away.me and kaneki looked at each other before following them."kaneki"i whisper as he look at me."yea"he says.i held out my pinky "we are not going to lose sight on who we are"i say as he smiled.his pinky goes around mines."we won't"he says as i smile." hopefully touka can forgive us" i whisper as he nods his head.

love is a mysteryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें