his warning

i washed the dishes as the others serve the customers the coffee."miss suzuki"i turned to see Mr. Yoshimura."yes"i ask as i  dried my hands "i asked touka to get u a mask tomorrow"he says "yeah so the mask better be cool"touka says as walks by.i smile "i hope then"i say drying my hands.i walk to a table where kaneki and himini was."so how are my twin bookwarms"i chuckled as i ruffled both their hair.himini giggles as she grabs my hand "akane" she says as i smiled."so what did bg brother teach u"i ask as her eyes lit up.she opens her notebook to show me her notes with some doodles around."u know himini i can show u how to draw sometime"i ask as she smiles."i would like that"she says as i smiled."well here"i grabbed her notebook and pencil.i went to a clear page and drew a bunny."it is a bunny"kaneki smiles."i draw a lot of bunnies for touka"i rubbed my neck.he smiles "i think it is pretty good"he smiles "thanks"i say."is it bad that i ship u and kaneki"himini asks as we both blushed."no no we are just really close."i played with her hair."like siblings, since u both are half ghouls"she asks as we nod nod our heads."like siblings"we both say."am i the little sister?"she asks as i nod my head."yes"

next morning

touka lead me to this shop, i think in the 4th ward. "ok so, I think it will be a half a skull!or something like kaneki's"i say taping my chin.touka chuckles "u want to be like him"touka questions." well, his mask is cool.besides i said something like his"i say as touka opens a door to a little shop.we walk inside, and man the shop was bigger than on the outside.i looked around.i was so interested in all these masks." hello touka-chan.and who is this" i turned to see a punk looking man." she's Akane.she needs a mask"touka says.the man nods his head "it is nice meeting u akane, I am Uta" he says with a smile.he looks at my eyepatch "do u happen to know anyone by the name of, ken kaneki" he asks."ye"i say as he grins."good.sit here" he says pointing at a chair.i sat down and he started taking me measurements." are u single," he asks.i nod my head "are u allergic to anything," he asks as i shake my head." why are u asking me all these questions,"i ask "that is the same thing kaneki told me.I ask, so I can get more inspiration on what ur mask will look like"he says grabbing his sketchbook." and i think i got an idea" he says as I just sat there confused.

"well then Uta, we got to get going."touka says as i stood up."want a snack for the trip"he asks holding an eyeball.i grabbed it and started eating "thanks"i say walking to the door." wait i have one more question"uta asks as i stop." are u a half ghoul like kaneki"he asks."yes"i say with a bit of more confusion." thank you."he calls out as we left."He has a weird way of inspiration"i say as touka laughs."don't worry, uta will make something u will like" she says as we headed back

a week later

i was sweeping the shop with touka and kaneki." so did u get ur mask yet"kaneki asks."nope.but i am getting more curious"i say with a smile." well it looks like it is done,"touka says looking out the window.then the door opens to reveal Uta with a box."well today is the end of ur waiting"kaneki says."oh good, Akane u are here.I wanted to see what u would look like with it on"he says handing me the box.i open it and pulled it out.

"can someone help me"i ask as kaneki walks to me

"can someone help me"i ask as kaneki walks to me."it looks like mine kinda" he says helping me put it on."yay! they will think we are siblings or something"i smiled as everyone chuckled.i take off my eyepatch and put on the mask.i had a metal cover for the bottom of my face.it had some holes so it showed my mouth.then my eyepatch was on my normal eye.the eyepatch was black with a red 'X' on it."i like it"i say as kaneki and touka smiled."it makes u look badass,and with the scar over ur eye.even better"touka says."thank you Uta"i say as he nods his head." well i got more to do.but this one is one of my best work.enjoy" he says walking out."thank you"i called out before he left."we are going to need to train u to hunt.or u will be like kaneki here"touka says walking to the doorway."hey!!"kaneki say with a pout."what is it true.come on suzuki.wanna join kaneki?"touka calls out."no i have to get some more coffee"he says as i walk to the door."well then.night"i call out as i followed touka.

i grab my mask and a black sweater."u ready"i turned to see touka in a rabbit mask and a dark colored coat."i knew ur mask would be something like a rabbit"i teased."come on."she says opening a window.i nod my head as she jumps out the window."ok let's do this"i say as my eye turned red and black.i backed up then ran out the window.the fresh air hit me and the moonlight shined me.i landed on the roof next to touka."that felt nice"i say as she chuckles."ok now.prey"she says as i nod my head.after taking a breath, i smelled blood."are u smelling that"i questioned as a smile appeared on my face."is someone hungry"she says as i roll my eyes."shut up.u should know by now, i eat a lot.and now as a ghoul, more hunger"i say with annoyance."i know."she says putting a hand on my shoulder."now come on.time to be free"she says jumping away.

i look down at the bleeding human in an alleyway.the smell was coming from him.he had some bag next to him and police cars around the block.i think he is a bad guy." do i need to kill him"touka asks as i shake my head.i jumped down "hello"i say in a creepy voice."w-whos there"the man stuttered looking around.i stayed in the shadows."death" the man stood up and gripped the wall.he started limping away, leaving a trail of blood behind him.i grinned as my ukaku appears.he turns and saw the shining colors on my kagune.i walked out of the dark as the man showed plain fear."p-please"he stuttered dropping the money.i tilt my head but somehow i wasn't in control.

my hands were covered in his blood.my mouth was busy eating and touka watching." good job.better then kaneki"she says as i sigh.'come on.don't tell me that is all ur going to eat' i blink before standing up."wasn't hard"i say wiping my mouth.i sniff the air then smelt another ghoul.touka noticed."come on.before the police comes"she says getting ready to jump but a light was flashed on us.we turned to see some officers coming towards us."who is that?she must be new"one says.i growled."go"i muttered jumping to the roof.

"what was that"touka asks as i stood on the roof."what?"i ask turning around."are u alright?u seemed different"touka says taking off her mask."um, sorry.just mad that the police came,"i say not sure of my answer."akane, is everything alright.she isn't bothering right"she asks as i turn around."yeah, she bothers a lot" i say taking off my hoodie."but don't worry.i am fine"i say trying to change touka's nervous/fear expression."um alright"she mutters, looking away."yeah.lets go back"i say as the smell came back.she nods her head.

i stood on my roof.my dad is sleeping.still my mom is in a coma.i sigh."are u trying to get sick of something"i turned to see, ayato?"ayato?"i question raising a brow."yeah.and why are u out here"he asks."no reason"i say turning around."well then.night"i say "wait.i wanted to-" he starts "yes"i ask turning around.he shoved his hands in his pockets and sigh "i have to warn u.yamori is looking for his wife"he says as my heart raced."what did-" "he found out she was killed and some parts was put in a human.now he is looking for the human.meaning he is finding u."he says turning his head to the moon."so he is looking for me?"i ask "yeah.he is getting closer to u."he says walking to the edge."i am just warning u.so be careful"he says jumping away.then something hit him.his scent was the same as the other times i was smelling another.was he spying on me?! i jumping to my window."night"i say before falling on my bed.

what the hell..