working

my eye widen."w-what do u mean"i ask." they replaced ur stabbed organs with..."touka starts.she stops knowing that i would figure it out.my heart pounded so loud, i can hear my heart from my ears." I have her insides inside of me"i ask as she nods her head slowly.i stared in front of me thinking how my parents how will take this, will they kill me?"i am sorry i wasn't able to protect u"she says.i smiled."don't worry it was my fault for not paying attention.but hey i am alive "i say as i rested my hand on her shoulder.she nods her head with a small smile.my hand went over the eye patch, i grabbed my phone which was laying on the table next to me.i took off my eye patch and saw i had a long scar over my eye.my eyes looked normal." why do i need an eye patch"i ask as i put on the eye patch to see if it can cover the scar." well after the ur transplant.ur eye was black and red like a ghoul's.i put it on so the nurses wouldn't call the CCG to take u away" i nod my head."i can make this work"i say."i know u can"she says as i look at her.i smile "yeah ur right,"i say.

it was time for me to leave.i am fully healed.so i am ready to go.i changed into some clothes that touka brought cause i don't want to wear bloody clothing.after leaving i felt hungry."hey want to try eating"she ask."i can try.there is nothing else i can eat"i say.we walked to Anteiku.

touka hands me a package.i grab it.the smell made my covered eye twitch." thank you purple-chan"i say with a smile.she nods her head then left her room.i sat in her little living room.i stared at the package.i needed to eat.i wanted to eat.i start to unpackage the box.once i had it open i start eating.it was good.it was like steak or something.i forgot how human food taste like already.i finished the food " child i know that wasn't enough".i shake my head."i know u want more.and i know where u can get more"i stand up and walked to the window."u are not safe." "what?"i ask myself."u aren't safe.he is coming for u all.and when he smells me in u.u are dead " before i can ask there was a knock.i walk to the door and opened it.it was the manager.man i forget names."akane suzuki,right?"he asks as i nod my head."come"he says walking away.i close the door and followed him.

he leads me into a room.i close the door and sat on the couch." miss suzuki, i have heard of ur little accdient "he says facing me.his eyes were close but i knew he can see me."yeah"i say."i have sensed that touka has grown very worried of u.i noticed that she has been looking after u since u went into hospital"he says."yeah she is"i say."i want to help u too like i helped kaneki.but in return would u like o work here is anteiku"he asks.kaneki a ghoul?i kinda knew that."sure"i say as he smiles."then here"he says giving me the uniform.i smiled and bowed "thanks i'll go change"i say walking to the door."i'll let everyone know that we have a new worker,"he says before i closed the door.i went to go to change.

i walked down the first floor.everyone looked at me."hi"i say."great another one eye ghoul"nishiki says."and i have to deal with a dumb-ass"i say rolling my eyes."glad to have u working here, akane"kaneki says putting a hand on my shoulder.i smiled "glad to be here too"i say.then touka walks to me."i won't be alone with these sickos"she says making me laugh"HEY!"everyone yells.i laugh.i am going to like it here.