Chapter 4- Lis Almost Finds Out And Aquarius Returns

Start from the beginning

"Oh true." He says, "I wouldn't want that to happen either, we'd probably get sent into the main room and sit there till everyone leaves."

"True, once I got caught playing with Lis, we were playing with barbie dolls, and Lis's parents had to come get her and I had to sit in the ballroom where the event was." I tell Natsu.

"Wow, Luce your-." Natsu says but I cut him off.

"And I had school the next morning and I didn't get to bed till 1:30 AM, and my parents were pissed off at me for being late." I say.

"What the fuck?! They got pissed off at you for being late, when it was their own damn fault?!" He asks.

"Yeah, but I never question it. Because I don't know what they'd do to me if I did." I tell him, "I've been too scared to ask because I'm afraid they'll hurt me."

"If you ever question them, and they immediately hurt you, call me at soon as you can. Now I have to find a way to break up with Lisanna." Natsu says

"Wow, I never knew you were this caring Mr. Dragneel." I say playfully.

"Oh you have no idea, Mrs. Dragneel." He said standing up and holding me bridal style.

"Where are we going Mr. Dragneel?" I ask playfully and seriously.

"To our room, of course, Luce." He says, "Wanna know a secret not even Lisanna knows?"

"What is it?" I ask curiously then I think to myself, 'I need to tell him about the triplets, but when?'

"I have magic just like you, but I have fire magic," he says.

"Wow." I say surprised but then ask, "Thought we were going to our room?"

"We are, but we can't go back up the slide Mrs. Dragneel. Is there another way?" He asks.

"Yes, the back stairs that the maids and servants use." I say, "Virgo!"

"Yes, princess?" Virgo says, quickly appearing.

"You know the staircase only the workers of the manor use, correct?" I ask.

"Yes, would you both like me to lead you to your room from going up those stairs?" Virgo asks.

"Yes, Virgo." I say.

We follow Virgo carefully out of the theatre room and to the staircase that the maids and servants use, Natsu is still carrying me bridal style up the stairs. We get to the 2nd floor and there's a lot of servants walking around and Virgo yells, "EVERYONE!" They then all look at her she responds with, "I WANT YOU ALL TO GO TO THE THEATRE ROOM AND WATCH SOMETHING TILL I GET BACK DOWN THERE!" Virgo finishes and they carefully run down the stairs in the main part of the manor and go to the theatre room. (A/N: the party isn't in the main hall its in the ballroom and the ballroom is behind the stairs and once going down the stairs the theatre room is to the right of the staircase but you can't enter the ballroom from the right side only the left so they won't be seen coming down the stairs.) Virgo then leads us to my room and then leaves to tell the servants that aren't working the party, the ones in the theatre room, what to do but they're basically gonna clean the manor.

"If you need anything, let me know, princess." Virgo says.

"Thanks Virgo." I say as she leaves, "Natsu you know how we knew each other as kids, right?"

"Yes, why Luce?" Natsu asks.

"Well-." I start but the triplets cut me off.

"Mama!" The yell running in, "Who's this?"

"Natsu, these are our triplets." I tell him.

"That's right, I somehow accidentally got you pregnant at 9." Natsu says realising the triplets are his, "So who is who?"

"The one with long almost floor-length blonde hair and who is wearing red and blue is Usagi, the one with dirty blonde hair almost to her back is Miki, and the one with dark pink hair is Lucile." I say, "Girls this is your father, Natsu Dragneel."

"I'm Miki Dragneel, the oldest." Miki tells Natsu.
"I'm Usagi Dragneel, the middle one." Usagi says, and I facepalm.
"And I'm Lucile Dragneel, the youngest." Lucile says.

(A/N: Lucila is like 16 and it's been like 9 years since she's scene Natsu and Lucila met Lisanna when she was 6 and then Lisanna moved but Lucila found Lisanna at the high school while on a a mission and she's still on a mission. But this book will be the school version of my story 'Lucy Has Kids'.)

"Who wants to have fun with Aries?" I ask.

"ME!" The Triplets all yell in unison.

"Ok, let's go to the playroom and I call on Aries." I say.

"Okay, Mama!" The triplets yell going to the playroom.

As we enter the playroom the girls are jumping up and down wanting to play with Aries then I ask them, "Are you ready to play with Aries?"

"Yes, mama!" They yell.

"Okay! Here I go! Open Gate of The White Ram! Aries!" I yell holding her key and chanting the words to summon her, "Aries, do you mind playing with the girls?"

"No problem, Lucila- I mean Lucy." Aries says as she corrects herself.

"Don't worry, he knows my real name, he's also their father." I reassure Aries.

"Oh, phew I thought it was a friend of yours, and I was like ohh no." Aries said then uses her wool magic, "Come on girls! Wool Cushion! 100% Fluffy-Fluffy Wool!"

"Thanks, Aries. Can you also make sure they're in bed by 10:30 at the latest. It's currently 9:30." I say.

"Yeah, don't worry Lucila." Aries says, "Girls we have about an hour before you have to go to bed."

"Also Aries?" I ask.

"Yes?" She questions.

"Natsu and I are going to my room, if you need anything holler for Virgo." I tell her.

"Lucila, are you even strong enough to do that?!" Aries asks terrified, "You know what happened to Karen when Leo wouldn't return to the spirit world after 3 months and 40 days (131 days, basically 3 ½ months). She died! I know you aren't anything like Karen, she abused her spirits, but I don't want you to die. I know that when Aquarius comes back-"

"Aquarius is dead she's not coming back, Aries." I say, interrupting her.

"Even if she doesn't she's always watching over you and if she found out you were dead, I don't know what she'd do." Aries said.

"Lucila Layla Heartfilia-Marvell!" A strict-voice says, "If you even come to the conclusion I'm dead ever again, I will put you in the ocean and have the waves throw you into the port of Hargeon, again."

"Wait?!" I turn to see, "Aquarius?!" 

______________

Thanks for reading. I got this edited by my friend Katherine I go to school with her and I've known her since 1st grade. Ily Katherine (I'll tag her account when she responds to me

Jazzy~chan