Chapter 4- Lis Almost Finds Out And Aquarius Returns

Lucy POV

"Oh, okay, I was scared for a minute there!" Lis says, "Wait, why are you two in your room, Lucy???"

"Uhhhhhh..." Natsu and I say.

"No we aren't, we're in the theatre room!" I say quickly.

"Oh, see you in a minute!" Lis says, ending the call.

"Luce?" Natsu asks, "How in the hell are we gonna get downstairs in time?!"

"Trust me, I got this. I have a slide that brings me to a certain room in the house when I need to go to that room." I say.

"Ok!" Natsu says.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yes." He responds.

Natsu POV

As Luce and I slide down the slide, I see the party going on outside. We get to the theatre room and are there before Lisanna. Quickly, we turn on a movie, which so happened to be The Greatest Showman, and Lisanna walks in seconds later.

"Hey you two!" Lisanna yells, entering.

"I surprised you passed my dad, Lis. He wouldn't have let you in." Luce tells Lisanna.

"Oh your butler or whatever Loke let me in." Lisanna says.

I look over at Luce and she has the face of 'God damnit Loke.' I find it comical but I can't laugh or Lisanna will suspect something, so I keep quiet.

"GOD DAMNIT LOKE!" Luce yells.

"So what's up Lisanna?" I ask.

"Oh I was gonna hang out with Lucy, but I didn't know there was an event tonight." Lisanna says, "Well I'll get going before Mr. Heartfilia-Marvell finds out I'm here. Bye!"

"Bye!" Luce and I say in sync.

After Lis hops out of the window (A/N: Don't worry the theatre room is on the first floor.) and goes off the property, I grab the remote from Luce and turn off the tv, and at the same time I grab her hand. It's dark in the room, except for the light of the moon shining through the window. I then pull Luce towards me and she's sitting on my lap. Suddenly, she says, "Natsu?"

"Yes, Luce?" I ask.

"We aren't going to go too far right?" Luce questions.

"What do you mean by 'too far', Luce?" I say, kissing her.

I can tell she's scared, because of how I'm acting, she's shaking. I don't want her to be scared of me. I pull away from her and she gives me a confused look, I then pull her into a hug.

"Natsu?" She asks, starting to cry, "What's wrong? You're scaring me."

"Sorry, Luce. I then realised I was going 'too far' and I didn't want to hurt you so I stopped myself from hurting you." I tell Luce.

Lucy POV

"Natsu?" I ask starting to cry, "What's wrong? You're scaring me."

"Sorry, Luce. I then realised I was going 'too far' and I didn't want to hurt you so I stopped myself from hurting you." Natsu tells me.

"Mou! Natsu! Anata no son'na bakana, demo watashi wa anata o aishite. (Natsu! You're an idiot, but I love you.)" I tell him.

"Why were you shaking anyway?" Natsu asks

"I was just scared someone would walk into the room, and 'IF' we were having it I wouldn't want it to be my parents, your parents, one of the maids or servants, or worse, a guest." I tell him.