ware wolf x vampire

have you ever felt like you are the one that is always the new girl or like you have a heavy brease flowing through your heart well thats all me and this is my story.

I woke up its 6:30 in the morning and im tired as hell I grab my coat and head off to work I work just out of town at at small delly named kings as that is my last name

as I arrived I heard a scorch of laughter onece again the tibble family are at the delly throwing waste at the place they just dont care I thought to myself putting my hood on and speed walking to the door it is cold and raining heavily I walk into the delly drenched and quickly put the lights on in a hurry I have a strange feeling but I have no idea what it is I think im being watched but there is no body else that has to work this early on a sunday morning...

what if its a ghost I think to myself continually the last time I heard there was a group of young hues in town ( south africans)

apparently they are like awsomely attractive if that is in the dictionary I put my bag on the counter and walked off to the bathroom feeling a slight brese beside me I had shivers down my spine the door was swinging open and shut all I wanted to do was to go home and be safe.

ohh first customer I thought to myself wow hubba hubba I thought hot stuffs in town he walked over to me and said quickly grab your thins you cant stay here the blackers are in town what wait a minute I sait to myself who are the blackers he quickly replies not people you want to meat he said gasping i grabbed my things hopeing that I could trust the guy I ran as fast as I could by his side hurry he said puicking me up over his shoulder he ran into the woods clutching me tight on his chest he started to slow down when we reached the centre of the woods he slowly put me down on the smothest rock he could find then sat down beside me "sorry if I frightent you " he said giggling obviously trying not to burs out laughing.

he sat there looking out at the lake that was beside us as he watched the lake I think I was just to buisy stairing into his dreamy brown eyes and at his shirtless 8 pack chest and olive brown skin.

"what is your name" I asked " im max he said in his not to deep not to shallow voice " max blacker" what I said your max blacker but then why were we trying to get away from your family whats going on.

"my family are different to me they are cold blooded monsters they dont have hearts thats why they are tring to kill us"

wait what why I dont even no you or them why would they be trying to kill me thats not true I no its not this has to be a mistake and what are cold bloods

"you will find out soon" he said

safi if only you remembered me im max you no me come on just think remember when we were young we were the best of friends you were my first kiss

no no no no you have it all wrong i said standing up

no I dont I have im printed on you remember that night when I first found out

" found out about what "

that I am a ware wolfxvampire come on you have to beleive me

omg max but you are dead you were killes by the cold bloods how did you get here what happened

quick he said

he had a scarse look in his face he was getting angry he transformed into a ware wolf urging me to jump on his back he was huge and so muscula he ran off with me on his back only to find out that vinson the ware wolfs pack leader ws following behind watching out for danger they took me back to there hide out where will be safe for the night there were about 7 of the ware wolfs watching me sleep without blinking and eye and the rest eithere sleeping or doing something down stairs.

********************TO BE CONTINUED**********************