|Case Three|

Chapter 3| The case of the Perfect boy.

-Alpha Sigma House on NYU campus.-

"Josh. Upstairs, Natalie Portman is waiting for you." Josh eyes lit up in the middle of the pledge party and downed his Budlight bear and clapped his friend up and said, "Olly, I owe you bro." He ran upstairs of the frat house and went into the first bedroom and seen a couple in bed. He slammed the door back after apologizing. He opened the next door and walked in and seen A dark figure by the window.

He started to undress and said, "Natalie?" The dark figure turned around and said, "Not today buddy."

Three shots fired into Josh's chest, making his body go limp and fall on the floor, gasping for air. The dark figure ran out of the room and locked the door.

|9 Hours later|

Olly knocked at Josh door saying, "Bro, I know you didnt party too hard you have Politics1075 today." He tried the knob and it was locked. He yelled, "BOOMER,I NEED YOU MAN!!"

Boomer opened his room door and said, "What, asswipe?"

"Josh have an important class today, unlock the door so I can wake him. I know Natalie pussy is great, but not this great to have you still sleeping." I joked. Boomer walked over with morning breath laughing, "I didnt see Natalie at the party. How did you get her to have sex with one of New York Senators preppy son."

"Paid her 10K, he needed to lose his virginity..And me being a bestfriend its my duty." Boomer picked the lock and he slung the door open and said, "Bro, its time to--" He stopped midsentence after seeing his bestfriend laid out on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

"Boomer, call the cops." Olly cried out.

-----------------------------------

Kali|

"Baby, dont even think like that. Today is my day off. Ill catch the train to come see you." I cried out into the phone at my boyfriend, George. He lives in Boston.

"Kali, I thought this new job will make you feel better, but not hurt us. I havent seen you in weeks." He said sounding sad as a lost puppy. I ran my fingers through my black hair and said, "George, this job means alot to me. Im getting on a train within the hour. See you around 5. And babe the offer still stands." I offered him to come and stay with me. His job can easily transfer here, he is a owner of a PlanetFitness.

"Kali, I would love to move there with you, but we have to make sure this is what we both want before we make such a huge step. How about when you get here and stay the weekend. By Monday, Ill have your answer." I bit my bottom lip and said, "Deal. Okay, let me go so I can pack and leave." I blew him a kiss and hung up. I hopped out of bed dressed in a black tshirt and pink panties. I grabbed a duffel bag from my closet and my phone started ringing again. I ran over and without looking at the caller ID, I snapped, "George, What do you want now?"

"Last time, I check my name was Zues. Um-I know we had this weekend off, but the Senator heard about our hostage case and ask for us personally to meet him at his house. Emailing you what the Captain have on the case now." He hung up before I can even accept. I didnt even want to call George back. I sent him a quick text.

"going to be running a little late, have to pick up a few things up from work. 😩"

I quickly grabbed my shower towel and showered and changed into work uniform. I slid my badge on and grabbed my gun. I grabbed my phone and had 12 miss calls from George and an angry text.

"Forget it, Kali. You take us as a joke, but I will get the last laugh, if you arent in Boston by Midnight tonight, forget about us." Tears filled in my eyes and I took a deep breath. We have been madly inlove since Freshmen year at Boston College. I cant imagine myself without this man. I clicked the email from Zues and it was the address and the case. I downloaded the PDF file and gasped.