"How about some music, eh?" He suggested.

"Oh, of course, music makes everything sound better!" I said. I was also curious about what Niall had in store. It was Shawn Mendes, god I hate Shawn Mendes, he's so overrated. But I put on a fake smile and skated. The next one, which was Hailee Steinfeld, Let Me Go. That song wasn't my jam, but it made me uncomfortable, I will never let Niall go. Finally, Niall could tell that I didn't like his tunes, so he clicked on Palace, by Sam Smith. Now this was something I could slow dance to, on ice. I went and shut off the lights for the rink and gave Niall my phone. He turned on the flashlight and shined it on me.

"Under the lights, you turned around, and you stole my heart. with just one look, when I saw your face, I fell in love." Niall told me as the song started to play. I put Niall on a show. When we were done, I went back home and dropped Niall off at his house. We promised to see each other later at Harry's party. But now, I have to do my chores.

<<Later that afternoon>>

It was almost five o'clock, the time for Harry's party.

"Bye mom, I'm going to Harry's party, I'm gonna stay the night!" I called. We had already talked about this and so it was all planned out.

"Okay, remember to be polite, Zayn!" She reminded me. I had my duffel bag filled with my overnight things. Harry said that there would be extra air mattresses and pull out couches for us. I texted Harry, saying that I was on my way. Harry's gift was neatly tucked in my glovebox. It was only a few minutes when I arrived at his snow-covered house. I rang on the doorbell and he opened it a few minutes later. There was a table with gifts on it. I took mine out and set it there.

"Hey! Happy Birthday Harry!" I congratulated.

"Thank you!" Harry smiled as we hugged.

"Where's your birthday suit?" I asked.

"It's upstairs, he's gonna put it on for me tonight." Louis giggled as he walked in. I swear, I could hear him from a mile away.

"Louis!" Harry groaned. "My Mom's in the other room on a phone interview!" Harry whined. I laughed.

"Is Niall here?" I asked. Niall told me that his mom was dropping him off.

"Not yet," Harry said, "Come on, Louis and I were playing some video games, wanna join?" Harry asked.

"Um, sure, what is it called?" I asked,

"It's called Overwatch, it's a shooter game." Louis said.

"Uh, sure, but other than Word Cookies and Candy Crush, I don't really play much games." I said, "I can just watch over." I joked. Harry and Louis laughed as they went into Harry's game room upstairs. Harry was pretty well off because he was an only child and that his parents had important jobs. He said that he also had an older sister, but she was conceived when his mom and dad were still in their partying years, so she was given for adoption. She didn't have a name, someone adopted her and named her Gemma. I watched as they played their computer game. After a few minutes, I plopped down on a bungee chair and looked at my phone. I've been here before, so I automatically connected. Niall was here he texted me. Then I heard a car engine.

"Oh, that's Niall!" I said.

'Oh, okay, just get the door." Harry dismissed. He was playing with other people all over the world. I went down and got the door. Maura was helping Niall get out.

"Mom, I can do this, it doesn't hurt anymore!" Niall protested. He had a nylon lime-green hiking jacket and his sleepover bag.

"Okay, just be safe!" Maura said. I walked out, still in my coat and helped Niall. "Hello Zayn!"