Prank War

I look around at the painted room. I reach up standing on my tip-toes as the rickety step ladder wobbles beneath me. Damn! Still too short.

"Yes! Get in!" I hear him hoot at the TV in the other room and roll my eyes.

"Hey! Jackass! Are you going to help paint the room or not?" I shout. I hear him mumble under his breath as he walks in.

"Looks like you did it already." He comments looking around. I sigh and get off the step ladder.

"I can't get that corner." I mumble grabbing his jaw and moving his head in the direction of the corner. He grabs the brush and moves the step ladder out of his way. Stupid 6 foot something body.

I begin finishing up some edges with the paint roller but as I go to turn around to face the wall with a fresh layer of paint on the roller, Tyler turns around to get more paint causing my roller to glide across the side of his face.

My mouth hangs in an 'o' shape. Tyler looks up at me slowly.

"You." He growls.

"It was a mistake! I promise!" I cry as he tries to grab for me.

"Yeah right! You were mad at me and you know it!" He points out.

"Not true." I laugh. He manages to grab a hold of me and begins pulling me back by my waist, my feet dragging on the floor. "Wait. Wait. What are you-" I was cut off by a cool dripping feeling. I squeal and begin punching and pushing Tyler away from me as he tips the whole bucket of paint over me. "Tyler!" I cry.

He looks at me and laughs his ass off, falling to the floor.

"You are so annoying!" I growl and storm out of the room to shower.

It only took three shampoos to get out most of the paint but the tips of my hair were still slightly grey. I looked like I was a teenager going through my grunge phase with my dip-dyed hair. What's worse? I was so angry at Tyler that I slept on the sofa and got a bad kink in my neck.

As I sat drinking my coffee I kept thinking of ways to get Tyler back. I could do something now, as he slept. The world knew he was the heaviest sleeper ever and usually isn't up until midday. I looked down at my arms and an idea immediately popped in my head. An evil grin found itself on my face as I got my supplies.

I looked down at my masterpiece and grinned. I was sat in between Tyler's legs as he slept. I had stuck 15 wax strips all up and down his legs. As I got up to leave and wait for him to wake up, he began to stir and tried turning over. He groaned slightly and got up.

"What are you doing?" He asked groggily.

"Revenge." I smirk.

"What?" He asks. He gets up fully and stares wide eyed at his legs.

"No no no no." He cries pulling his legs closer to his chest.

"Yes!" I laugh grabbing on to his left leg and holding it down. "Hey! You have to get them off one way or another. The longer you leave it on the more pain you will feel." I tell him.

"Fuck! I hate you! Just get it off!" He grumbled holding on to my waist for moral support. "You have to count down though! Give me warning." He adds.

"3, 2, 1." I count down slowly. But I don't remove the strip.

"No!" He cries when I don't pull of a wax strip. I'm really sick, torturing him like this. But I was going to have paint in my hair for weeks.

It took almost an hour to get off all the wax strips and his cries only grew louder with each one. He made me promise to take a five minute break after pulling off each one.

"Last one." I sigh. His grip on my thighs tightens as he anticipates the pain. I yank off the strip and he screams bloody murder.

"No more pranks." He cries, breathless. "You win." He sighs hugging me from behind.

"Oh I know." I smirk widely.