Chapter 16

Que went to meet Ming in Ming's palace as ordered by him, Que first greeted prince and Ming ordered him to sit in a chair infront of him, Ming told Que about present situation of palace and about all the corrupted ministers and he asked Que to help him with Que's army if the ministers to revolt. He also promoted Que as the head of imperial army and gave control to him as he know that till now there is no blackmark in Que's career and also he is very capable and is very good general just like his father.Ming also explained him about his strategy in changing present system of palace, Que was very much impressed by Ming's plans and policies and thought that Ming is a very capable ruler and he has to help him in every possible way. They both spoke for a very long time and when it became dark Que took his leave and left to his house. On his way he thought that Ming is a very capable person and looks like he is a very good person and it will be very nice if Noah and Ming make up again.

Next day morning Ming and Que went to meet Fue to ask for his help for removing corrupted ministers, after Fue accepting to help them they discussed about some political issues and they both left for their homes. Que and Fue didn't try to hide their relationship Que called Fue uncle while he is speaking with him as they both want to give clue to Ming but as Ming is thinking about so many things he didn't gave much thought to this.

Ming had lunch and immediately after that went to his study room to study some documents, he completely forgot about receiving his new concubine today, as Ming's mother knows about Ming she has sent her personal servants to receive Dia and assigned her one of the rooms in Ming's Palace. In evening Empress's servant came and informed Ming that he needs to see Concubine Dia today as ordered by Emperor. First he thought of ignoring this order but as he want to make it clear to Dia that he won't be loving her, so he went to meet her.

Dia greeted him and served him Tea, Ming didn't even observe how her appearance was, he directly told her " As you know this is political marriage and i am already in love with my first wife, so don't expect anything from me. Also if you have anyone you love or if you want to leave the palace let me know i will let you go as you like after settling everything in this kingdom " for that Dia felt happy and replied " Thanks for your kindness, actually i am not interested in marriage and i want to spend all my life praying for god, so i think so this is the best place for me. you don't need to worry about anything i will simply spend my time in this palace without disturbing anyone " . Ming also felt happy and satisfied with her response and so he simply said " Then no problem will be there for both of us, if  you need any help you can always come to me" with saying that again he went to his study room as he want to solve his problems ASAP, after having dinner he started searching for Noah at night with his black mask, it became his daily routine.

One month passed and everything was going as planned and mostly all the problems in kingdom were resolved and Emperor's health also started to become stable. So now there are nothing to stop him from searching for Noah. Almost he has searched everywhere in his kingdom but still he don't have any idea where Noah is. On that afternoon while he was thinking about possible places where Noah might have went he remembered about Foah and why Foah was not there in Fue's house everytime he went there and while he was thinking about this Que came to inform him about some matters and that he needs leave for upcoming festival as he needs to visit his father-in-law on that day as it is their family tradition(Que wantedly mentioned about this festival infront of Noah to let him know that Foah is his wife and Fue is his father-in-law). Que has observed Noah and Ming for these past few days and he understood that they both love eachother a lot so he wanted to reunite them. 

After Que left Ming after thinking for sometime he found the answer he needed and with a smile on his face he thanked Que in his mind and immediately wore his black mask and went to Que's guest house as he already guessed that Que can't keep Noah at his house because of his father who is also a general. 

At Que's guest house Noah was standing near a small flower tree and was enjoying the greenery of the garden suddenly someone with a black mask came and hugged him tightly, he pushed him away with all his strength and shouted with a low voice " baby" with a hand in his stomach, as Noah was in 5th month now some belly is visible. Ming was surprised by seeing Noah's stomach and was very happy and hugged him gently and kissed him on his forehead and finally said most awaited words to Noah " I love you Noah, I have missed you a lot and thanks for your surprise gift, i loved it a lot" Noah started crying with happiness and started beating Ming on his chest " Idiot what took you this much of time, i have been waiting for you for these words" and Ming wiped Noah's tears and they both kissed. Ming immediately took Noah to his palace and as que has already guessed this would happen he informed Foah and so Foah has already told Suchi & Ruchi to pack their luggages, So without any delay they also followed Noah with luggage.

 In palace Ming took Noah to his room and placed Noah in his bed gently and explained about everything happened in Palace to Noah, he also told him about Dia and how she is also not interested in marriage. So at first Noah felt sad about Dia but after knowing complete story he was somewhat convinced. Ming was very happy that he found Noah and also he was going to become father . Suchi and Ruchi who came after sometime simply placed Noah's luggage in Ming's room and stayed outside silently as they don't want to disturb the lovely couple.

Few month's passed and as now Emperor now wants to take rest and to retire from his duties he announced Ming as Emperor. Noah gave birth to prince , Ming & Noah named him 'Ling' and Ming announced Noah as his Empress and their son as Crown Prince.  When Ling came to age where he can manage Empire Ming left Kingdom in Lings hand and left with Noah to enjoy their life.