7.Unexpected things happend

#Warning may contain some mature content.

Noah was surprised to see Hyuns face as Hyun is none other than Ming but felt happy as he is there with Noah from the day they met as black masked man till now in his hard times in one form or the other and saved him. As Ming was injured in the shoulder Noah personally removed Mings dress upto shoulder and cleaned his wound with water and applied medicine and bandaged his wound and sent Suchi to bring imperial physician but again immediatly stoped her as he don't know how to explain about cause of the wound and he may inform to Emperor about prince's condition which may cause problems, so he felt as the wound is small it is better to wait for prince to regain consciousness. But he don't know that the person who shot that arrow intended to shoot Noah so he has dipped the tip in 'Moth drug' but unexpectedly it was blocked by Ming, Moth drug will show its effect at night time and upto that time the person who consumed it will be unconscious.

By the time Noah and Ming reached palace it was already evening, so as Noah took care of Ming's wound it became night. As it is dinner time Noah tried to wake up Ming but he was like a sleeping dall without any movement after tring for sometime he left him as it is and as he was hungry he had dinner and sent away Suchi & Ruchi to take rest as they were also tired from todays incidents. As Noah was also tired he lay down beside Ming and was observing Ming Suddenly he felt Ming was breathing heavily and as he is sleeping near to him he also felt that his body temperature also increased. As Ming was injured Noah thought that maybe he got fever and went to get some water and towel to wipe his body to reduce temperature somewhat. so he removed Ming's upper robe and was about to wipe his body with towel but suddenly Ming opened his eyes and cached Noah's hand and pinned him down on bed he forced a kiss on his lips and forced Noah to open his mouth and invaded his mouth, as Noah didn't expect this he was in a shock but immediately tried to push him away from his body but Ming is very strong to do it, so Noah struggled for sometime with out any success. With in a short time Ming removed Noah's dress with one hand and started kissing and licking his body and with one hand stroked sensitive parts of Noah, Noah was confused about how he was feeling now, it is some unknown sweet and somewhat painful feeling to him, without knowing himself some sounds started escaping from his mouth, and he stopped struggling and started enjoying it and hugging Ming. Ming also became naked and started licking and biting Noah's nipples and with one hand he started slowly inserting one of his fingers into Noah's flower opening which startled Noah and Noah cried " It... hur..ahah..pl..sto....p" but Ming without stopping added another finger to it and whispered in a sweet voice in Noah's ear ' Don't worry Foah I won't hurt you, I will do it slowly and I will also make you to feel good along with me' with that saying he added one more finger and kissed Noah passionately after making sure that Noah is relaxed he removed fingers and before Noah relaxed he inserted his giant rod into him which caused Noah to shout " ah..ah.. ah..hurr..." Before he says next words Ming kissed him one more time and started moving slowly which eventually caused Noah also to feel more pleasure than pain. Eventhough it is first time for Noah Ming did it so many times which caused Noah to lose consciousness at their third time and so Ming kissed him one more time and covered their bodies with blanket and slept by hugging Noah.

Next day by the time Noah gained consciousness it was still early morning , as he don't want to feel embarrassed infront of Ming and as he don't know how Ming will react as now he know that Noah is a Man, so he don't want to show himself infront of Ming immediately so even though his body is feeling very painful and he don't have any strength left he got up from his bed with much difficulty, his legs are trembling and his back is paining like hell and some liquid mixed with blood started coming-out through his legs and he fell down immediately with loud thud sound but as Ming was still sleeping peacefully because of the drug effect. Noah was so disgusted by his present look that he felt like crying thankfully Ming didn't got up by this sound, slowly he got up and reached to bathroom and cleaned himself properly and as he don't have any strength to get dress himself he simply came out of bathroom with only one towel. By the time he came out Suchi and Ruchi just entered into the room and by seeing so many bite marks on Noah they blushed and immediately helped Noah to dress up and as Noah was still feeling very tired and painful he asked Suchi & Ruchi to clean the bed without disturbing Ming, he went to another room and slept there. 

At Que's guest house Foah acted like she slipped and fell down infront of Que so he helped her to a near chair and as Foah said that her leg felt like it is sprained.Que massaged her leg and bandaged it and promised Foah that until her wound is healed he will help her in her daily needs, so Foah thought to herself ' in this short period of time I have to make Que to fall for me with my charms'.